Click Here!

Harry gets turned into a girl (fic recommendations)

Guest Eris8656

Guest Eris8656

Hi I'm looking for fics where Harry gets turned into a girl. Maybe by a potion, curse, jinx, ect!

I dont want fics where Harry is born a girl! Or cross dressing Harry :-)

Thanks in Advance! I normally stick exclusivly with slash but I just read one like this and now I'm crurious if there are any more good ones like it out there!

For reference I just read: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/2611291/1/Boy-Gone-Girl

• 3 weeks later...

It's been several years since I last read this, but I do plan on reading it again :). In it Harry was cursed by Draco to turn into a girl... I don't remember everything, but I can let you in on what I do remember.

I believe Draco cursed Harry on the Hogwarts Express and everyone thought it was simply a failed hex or something. The next morning Harry woke up a girl... I don't really remember much else, but I know that Female-Harry and Draco started seeing each other and Pansy doesn't like it. I don't remember if Draco did the curse wrong, or if they found a way to change Harry back to a boy, but I know that later in the story he is able to be male or female... I also know that Draco and Female-Harry have a baby together... I don't remember how, but Pansy was able to get their baby and tried to kill it.

I don't really remember much else though. If you haven't read this one, but think it's worth reading, then the link below should take you to it no problem. :D

Boy Gone Girl, by Shiemi

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2611291/1/Boy-Gone-Girl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.