Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

How is it that Alice and Director Adams frequency are the same? Sounds a bit fishy to me. Looks like Adams and Alice are using the same network! Maybe someone in the FBI is this "Control". Maybe the nanites can "stretch" the coolant or fix something up so that she does not need much coolant. Alice does not seem to be too worried about the loss of some coolant.

Guess on of the recovery team did something wrong to get Alice shot. What about all the coolant she lost? Don't like the spoiler about 10 or

more "good guys" out. I know this does happen RL but this is fiction and I, for one, would rather not see anymore "white hats" down.

B

I was just teasing LOL. Never trust an Angel :P

How is it that Alice and Director Adams frequency are the same? Sounds a bit fishy to me. Looks like Adams and Alice are using the same network! Maybe someone in the FBI is this "Control". Maybe the nanites can "stretch" the coolant or fix something up so that she does not need much coolant. Alice does not seem to be too worried about the loss of some coolant.

Remember that thing Alice ripped from the soldiers vest? Sat phone. So she is using the same sat phone as the SG, as for losing her coolant, no she can't run very long without it but she is taking systems off line and she already decided the body is a write off.

Oh and don't listen to DA, she's just mean!

DA learnt from the best and that is you. Liked the other graphics also. She never said if the other one got her wings or not. Guess we will learn more on Alice in chapter 11 she you release it. Best of luck with your little one and her boyfriend.

Remember that thing Alice ripped from the soldiers vest? Sat phone. So she is using the same sat phone as the SG, as for losing her coolant, no she can't run very long without it but she is taking systems off line and she already decided the body is a write off.

Oh and don't listen to DA, she's just mean!

Wonder what body Alice and Amy will select, vanilla is one of the main ingredient. That's a must! Now about Alice and the soldier vest I was referring to the fact the Alice and Director was using the same frequency to contact the house, Alice to Max and Dir Adams to Sarah. So how can the SG and Dir Adams be using the same frequency if someone in the FBI is not the head of the SG? Hey DA, where do you get your graphics icons?

Wonder what body Alice and Amy will select, vanilla is one of the main ingredient. That's a must! Now about Alice and the soldier vest I was referring to the fact the Alice and Director was using the same frequency to contact the house, Alice to Max and Dir Adams to Sarah. So how can the SG and Dir Adams be using the same frequency if someone in the FBI is not the head of the SG? Hey DA, where do you get your graphics icons?

The director is not useing a satphone they were picking up the major who turned his satphone on about the same time as alice so they were tracking him never director adams that was on a secure line they set up thrue the house network

Like i said before i like the major for some reson and feel he is a relatable charactor

Edited by MajorMarioc

Didn't Legion somehow download or copy Mr. White? I ask this because when he was killing him he said the would have a long time together or something like that.

Didn't Legion somehow download or copy Mr. White? I ask this because when he was killing him he said the would have a long time together or something like that.

I think it was something like many long and painful years.

Since he invaded grey hairs mind he should now know who the "chief" of the SG is and where he is.

:hitthefan:

B

I do need to write a Northstar soon, I kinda miss Anna, maybe I can squeeze one in after shadows 11

That is a good series too BUT it's been a long time since a chapter was posted. Can you wait until ypu get to a good stopping place with SITG (no cliffhanger). With the similar names some of us (me) will have to go back a long way to get the relationships straight again. Despite what some have said the reminders you put in about that ARE helpful to folks, like me, who don't have elephant type memories.

Chalk it up to age or whatever.

:shutup:

B

That is a good series too BUT it's been a long time since a chapter was posted. Can you wait until ypu get to a good stopping place with SITG (no cliffhanger). With the similar names some of us (me) will have to go back a long way to get the relationships straight again. Despite what some have said the reminders you put in about that ARE helpful to folks, like me, who don't have elephant type memories.

Chalk it up to age or whatever.

:shutup:

B

I have an amazing memory but north star still confuses the fuck outta me :P

Guest Old West

Looking forward to Northstar but, that has been on hold long enough that I have more interest in SITG. One question why did the Major say they hit the Peterson compound? Shouldn't it be the Johansson compound? Now you have me wondering how the Major is doing. He made the comment that if anything went wrong with the recovery that he would put a bullet into the girl (Alice). So did something go wrong or was Alice just caught in the crossfire? Cliff hangers and mixed messages make for a very good story.

Looking forward to Northstar but, that has been on hold long enough that I have more interest in SITG. One question why did the Major say they hit the Peterson compound? Shouldn't it be the Johansson compound? Now you have me wondering how the Major is doing. He made the comment that if anything went wrong with the recovery that he would put a bullet into the girl (Alice). So did something go wrong or was Alice just caught in the crossfire? Cliff hangers and mixed messages make for a very good story.

Seeing as the major was injured in the end scene (presuming it WAS the major) I would say something went wrong. Most likely the recovery team tried to wipe out the major and the other guy, so the major tried to stop their mission from being a success by killing Alice (but failed).

hehehe he screwed up, helping me with my story and put that name in there :P

Guest Old West

So Dirty Angel, you are to blame? Is that kind of like having one angel on each shoulder and listening to one or the other? As to the comment about assuming it was the major, yea probably was but with Magnufang it is hard to assume anything. He puts plenty of false trails and twists in his stories so assuming can be dangerous.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.