Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Max doesn't know how they became self aware, it was a happy accident so he probably never thought he would need a fail safe.

Hmmmm, maybe a fourth book where legion becomes the bad guy :)

A battle to the death between old friends : O

Where's the DISLIKE button?

Legion has not had much experience with emotions and hatred driven rage is an alchemist's brew of deadly proportions.

Give Legion time to mourn; give the other AI's and ensouled robots time to teach him to deal with his rage; give Amy time to help him heal; he can, and should, be given time.

@DA I like your new graphics.

Now let him go long enough to get a new chapter posted.

:dancegirl2:

B

Totally agree Rescue25. C'mon Magus, I want to see what made cop and ex-soldier vomited! I wonder if the nanites strip the flesh off their head while they were still alive! This is too much guessing now!

Im going with the blender effect from the fingertips starting with all the veins or bones first turning the bodys into floating jeliton of there screaming foarms keeping them alive and awake in just that instant to feel every sinle piece of there bodys torn apart and finaly organs just instantly liquified and caught by the clouds of nanites that sedated the girls first so he could fuel his rage wothought any restraint to harm those who he keeps alive

Doctors can be the worst monsters imaginable keeping the victims alive

Edited by MajorMarioc

I agree that as time goes by Legion starts to calm down but at the same time Albert, Jeeves and some of the sentient spiders start to realise that they must now be more vigilant and rather than running in down mode they are more active and in the middle so that they can easily go to battle mode at any sign of strange happenings around their human friends or their Home. Th Mainframe is now always in active/surveillance mode and goes to defense at the slightest sign of things being different. It doesn't attack but it goes to battle ready and advises all defenders of the possible threat(s).

Now Max wants revenge but he also wants to be more protective of those he loves especially the twins knowing now that some will die without downloading to the MF like Mika. I think he'll be understanding og Legion as he knows how he feels about Alice and maybe even helps Legion to come to terms once "To-day I am." ends and he feels regret for some of those lives he took. He was taught after all by Max.

So Adams is Control? It's not any of those that had intimate knowledge of ALICE a he states that she was of Max's inner circle. The Major is sure hard to kill and now out for vengeance being attacked by the retrieval team.

So Adams is Control? It's not any of those that had intimate knowledge of ALICE a he states that she was of Max's inner circle. The Major is sure hard to kill and now out for vengeance being attacked by the retrieval team.

That is roughly how I read as well. Not sure about Adams as control could have others getting information. Mr White was just flat-out too military minded; the best snoop is not a spy, watcher, or mole. It's a reporter.

Remember that the core group has history in Rick's school and it wouldn't take much to I'd the entire group.

Will be. Awaiting chapter 11. Blood lots of blood everywhere. Maaahhhaaa.

Edited by Sniper014

I know its a long shot, but there was a line in there that triggered something for me. It was when the major was on the sat phone, right towards the end of the conversation it said the voice spoke with 'almost a fatherly tone'. I think the SG could be run my Max's dad, or at least a brainwashed version.

Or if fangface really wants to O'Henry us it's Rick, who never left SG after all & is just smart enough not to let out about Alice incase Major escapes being killed. It could be any of the older coc that served in special ops command. They always think of their "boys" (& now "girls" too)and talk fatherly to them. To paraphrase the English: "who'll be father?"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.