Click Here!

Abraham's Daughter (Reviews, Discussions and Other Things)

banesraver666

So as the title says this for my Harry Potter fan fiction titled at Abraham's Daughter. I will post more on this later. I also will give a little insight to Kairi (my OC and main character of the story).

First off, she's the only daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, her older brother is Draco Malfoy. Lucius and Narcissa have divorced and she left Kairi with her father at the Malfoy Manor, not because she wanted to but,because she didn't want her daughter around Aunt Bellatrix or her Uncle Rodolphus to influence her to become a Death Eater and possibly suffer the same fate as Draco did. Kairi's father soon started sexual abusing her because (to be blunt) he's a power hungry bastard, who has control issues and he took it out on Kairi because of the divorce.

While Narcissa and Lucius were still married, they allowed their daughter to use magic but, now that Narcissa is no longer in the manor, he refuses to let his daughter use her wand for any reason.

I'll post more on this later, my mind is everywhere right now. Super sorry.

As for right now. Abraham's Daughter is on hold, I haven't written since chapter thirteen and I have to erase most of the chapter because, it's not how I originally planned for that chapter to go and I think chapter thirteen is a bunch of crap. And I'm possibly going to have to go back add some more to chapter twelve as well. So, eventually I'll re write it and go on to the next chapter but, for right now, Abraham's Daughter is on hold. I have some family matters going on right now, and I work with special needs kids five days a week and they take a lot out of me so, at the end of the day, my brain is starting to go into sleep mode. I'm hoping before the end of this year to have the first part finished, I'll keep you guys updated.

~Tory~

Edited by banesraver666

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay. The last chapter (one of my hardest chapters that I've had to write about as well). Will be written tonight and finished by tonight.

I'll start posting chapter eleven and up sometime tomorrow.

I'm possibly going to need a drink after writing the last chapter. :(

• 3 months later...

The Story is finished and eventually I'll start writing the chapters and finish the story. I'm also writing other stories and I'm in the process of writing the sequel to Abraham's Daughter, I'm not to sure what it'll be titled but (eventually) I'll find one.

I've also had personal things happen to me. So that's just one of the many excuses on why I haven't finishing the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.