Click Here!

in search for Sasu/Naru

Guest MilleFeuille123

Guest MilleFeuille123

I actually have a few stories I've been searching for a long time... Most of them are Saru/Naru or Naru/Sasu.

First story that I'm trying to find is an AU (if I remember correctly) where Naruto is in some kind of trouble and ends up beaten in some alleyway more than once and Sasuke is the one to always find him. Or Naruto went to Sasuke for help...

Anyway, Sasuke is dating Sakura but is sexing up Naruto whenever a chance occurs(usually after he's found his friend all beaten up). It probably had something to do with drugs..I can't remember. But I remember that first Sakura was also helpful towards Naruto and saw him as a friend but later didn't want to have anything to do with him. There was some drama but eventually Naruto and Sasuke end up together.

I hope that made even a lil'bit of sense... x _ x

Second story has part AU. In it Naruto ends up in an another universe(dimension? world?) because his AU self died (he replaces the AU one). And the AU Naruto was in a relationship with the AU Sasuke. AU Sasuke doesn't remember that his Naruto died (until later) but is confused because of Naruto's behaviour. Things progress and at some point they end up back in Naruto's universe. Sasuke and AU Sasuke end up fighting over Naruto. Eventually the AU Sasuke has to go back but is reluctant because he now remembers that his Naruto is dead. (though when he gets back the AU Naruto is back alive)

I'm a little bit all over the place with these. My apologies.

Third story is a it Christmasy and Naruto is a female in this one.

It starts as Naruto as an small girl, poor and cold because it's winter. She sees a pony and follows it to Sasuke's home (manor or something). Something happens in here but I can't remember what... and then years later she breaks in to Sasuke's home in order to decorate because she refuses to see someone(namely Sasuke, I think there was something about her always watching him) neglect Christmas and deny it from their children... Sasuke wakes up and accuses Naruto to be a burglar, which of course she denies.

Sasuke and his son are a bit distant with each other and Sasuke at some point was going to send his son away. Yadayadayada. Things happen, feelings grow, some drama and at the end Sasuke runs after Naruto, stops her from leaving and happily ever after occurs.

These are all somewhat older stories... but I really hope they still exist somewhere. I've been missing them. Thank You!

//English isn't my native tongue so please excuse my horrible grammar.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.