Click Here!

Sexual Frustration Reviews/Dicussion

Bowser da King

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054138

Well, here's my second, hopefully more successful attempt at a story for this site. However, I barely did anything in the first chapter other than what Angie was doing, because I'm uploading these chapters by .txt files, so the first chapter is short all because of the fact I was trying to figure out how exactly the coding necessary would work out.

Anyways, unlike my failure that is Crimson Vengeance, I actually have a planned out storyline ahead of time for this one so I won't need to rely too much on improve, so hopefully, this one SHOULD be better than CV was. CV was a mess, I'll tell you that much for sure.

As for things to expect, Ash and Angie won't actually have sex until the very end, or, at least not proper sex until the very end, because they're too unsure as to how to go about doing this. Other couples are Drew/May and Kenny/Dawn, though Brock, Paul, and Misty are still single. As part of the storyline there will be scenes with Paul/Dawn and Kenny/Misty, but I don't exactly want to give away too much as to why though.

Also I didn't mention them in the top of the page, but Jessie, James, Meowth, Nurse Joy, and Officer Jenny will be present in the fic as well.

Though when reviewing go easy on me please, because this is my first real attempt at typing up a fic exclusively for AFF.net. Next chapter will be updated today, and perhaps also the chapter after that, but I'm still trying to get used to the html coding so that may pose problems at times.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this is taking longer than expected. I've been suffering a bit of writer's block so it may be a while for the update, but I assure you what I have typed up so far for the next chapter is very hot, both in the sex and also a few Pokemon battles for the actual plot. Think "Raging Flame" if you will.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.