Click Here!

Yandere Sakura

Maxxx7491

The idea is were Sakura realizes how important Naruto is to her after he leaves for his training, but Naruto when returns from his training trip he no longer was feelings for her instead see her just as a Sister. Sakura won't accept this so one she drugs his ramen and takes him to an unknown location. Here she ties him up and use seals to to seal his and Kyuubi's chakra. Than she rapes him untill his mind breaks and he becomes her Sex Slave/Lover.

Also here is an image/drawing of what Sakura could look like in the story/one-shot:

http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/1340/cf8cd6ee652d0d9b4ec35903ffb4da72.jpeg

Edited by sparky7491

I'll take on this challenge although it might take some time to do so as I'm currently working on another story. Sure enough I'll find time for this but don't know when. just to let you know, the link that you posted doesn't work, it comes to a screen saying forbidden so you may want to sort that out.

Funny, it did that to me when I clicked on it, but when I clicked the original link and took out the extra '/' it showed fine...

Oh well. Google images search came up with this and this which are unmodified versions of the image above. Everything else had been modified over her nipples and labia.

Okay, I didn't get that message last time.

Funnily enough, I visited that thread with the notification thing. Anyways, there are some things that I need to ask before I starting writing anything. Mainly how long do you want it to be? Cause I have an idea and I've written the basic plot for what's going to happen but I don't know whether you want it as a one shot or a story. I can write both but the idea I have is too large to fit into a oneshot so I would prefer a story.

Secondly what kind of kinks and fetishes is the story limited to? Anything you want or don't want. I'm just asking cause my stories tend to be long and one I start writting something I tend to finish it and then check over for corrections/improvements. Just PM me if you want to cause that way it'll be easier for both of us in terms of communication. As for the the plotline, I'll send that to you when you message me, maybe make some improvements.

There is a grey button at the upper right, just above the topic to follow the topic. Click that, you'll get notifications as to how you've set up your subscription. It's only showing one person as following, so I'm guessing that would be Red Ghost ;)

Yeah, so the challenge has been taken by me and like I said earlier in this thread, I'm quite busy recently and may be for some time not to mention I'm working on another story as the same time as this one. Don't worry thought I'll find time and write as mcuh as I can in my spare time, writing evenly for both stories.

Should be fairly simple as the plotline and everything has been sorted with sparky7491. This means that the plot and everything is in place as well as the length of story and what it should include and just need to be written. Makes it easier to write as I don't have to stop and think for new ideas. At the moment where it stands, I can't estimate how many chapters there will be or how long they will be therefore I can't estimate the time of release of each chapter either. Rest assured, I will start the first chapter today and hopefully post updates of my progress here, if that's allowed.

Just keep your eyes peeled on the story page for updates.

P.S. I was gonna paste a copy of the storyline but that would've ruined it not ot mention thieves.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.