Click Here!

Rare Or Crack Yaoi Pairings

Guest chocolat

Guest chocolat

I felt that this had to be done lol.

There are other yaoi pairings besides Naruto/Sasuke, Kakashi/Iruka, and Itachi/Sasuke! Let's show them some love too.

Now, I think that some slightly less popular pairings would be Neji/Gaara, Lee/Gaara, and Naruto/Gaara... Geez Gaara, stop being a man whore! lol (is just kidding. i love my Gaa-kun!)

So, aside from all of those, these are some yaoi pairings that I like:

My otp is Kankuro/Kiba! They just work really well together and I'm in the process of planing a 10 chapter fic ^.^ Kankuro just has to be the seme. I also see Kiba as a seme as well, so they either have to switch, or Kiba just has to take it ;)

I also don't mind Kankuro/Shino, but I haven't gotten into it that much. Shikamaru/Kankuro is good and so is Shikamaru/Kiba... I saw a picture of Sasuke/Shikamaru so that's got me thinkin' too lol. Gaara/Kankuro... Sancest rules! (note: I love Kankuro... but he's not my favorite)

Sasori/Diedara for the Akatsuki love! Sasori is so awesome.

That's all I have to say for now.

• 3 weeks later...

There are other yaoi pairings besides Naruto/Sasuke, Kakashi/Iruka, and Itachi/Sasuke! Let's show them some love too.

Now, I think that some slightly less popular pairings would be Neji/Gaara, Lee/Gaara, and Naruto/Gaara... Geez Gaara, stop being a man whore! lol (is just kidding. i love my Gaa-kun!)

My otp is Kankuro/Kiba! They just work really well together and I'm in the process of planing a 10 chapter fic ^.^ Kankuro just has to be the seme. I also see Kiba as a seme as well, so they either have to switch, or Kiba just has to take it :)

I also don't mind Kankuro/Shino, but I haven't gotten into it that much. Shikamaru/Kankuro is good and so is Shikamaru/Kiba... I saw a picture of Sasuke/Shikamaru so that's got me thinkin' too lol. Gaara/Kankuro... Sancest rules! (note: I love Kankuro... but he's not my favorite)

Well I would have to say that yes, there are more pairings than that is normaly shown, My first fanfiction was a Naru/Gaa. I have also done a Kank/Kiba story which is no longer posted (I will repost in the future *winks*) What I would like to see is more Itachi/Deidara or Sasori/Deidara, Hell, Itachi/Naruto would be hot (with an evil Akatsuki!Naruto hehehe) Some people don't like odd pairings such as Neji/Naruto becuse they say there is no connection. Does there really need to be one for a good story to be written? I think not! Hehe! Anyway, I agree with you fullheartedly my friend. There is just not enough odd pairings in the world. *starts to cry*

• 2 weeks later...

My otp is Kankuro/Kiba! They just work really well together and I'm in the process of planing a 10 chapter fic ^.^ Kankuro just has to be the seme. I also see Kiba as a seme as well, so they either have to switch, or Kiba just has to take it :)

I could not agree more about the Naruto/Gaara pairing! They're my OTP ;) And the sandcest! I look forward to your Kankuro/Kiba fic, it's hard to find muti-chapter fics about those two.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

spamy reply is pointless.

I perfer crossover crack pairings.

they are like sliced bread gods.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm... I'm weirdly obsessed with KisameXDeidara. Deidara's just so... little. And Kisame's so freakin tall and sharky. I'm actually so obsessed that I'm writing a fic about it, haha.

Other pairings, though... oh, here's a weird one that I had thought of - GaaraXDeidara. With Gaara seme... although they're both pretty uke in my opinion. And it would have to be an angry one-shot. I mean, Gaara's gotta have one hell of a grudge for getting, um... killed.

I like KakuzuXHidan, too. Definitely some sort of S/M shit would happen with that pairing.

KakashiXGuy is the first crack pairing that comes to mind... Or maybe NejiXLee, haha

• 2 years later...
Guest Trixie

Definitely, definitely, KakuHida. And Sasodei. And... i know its a crack pairing, but anyone ever heard Asuma x Kakashi??? Just asking, yanno...

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.