Click Here!

Latin-word-for-being-angry-fobia

Guest Zyx

I fucking hate it when I tell people to fuck off and they tell me I should be polite.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF!!!

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE POLITE!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING POLITE!!!... AND STUFF!!!!!!!!

-end of rant-

You're looking for Angrophobia, and the roots are in Greek :angry: You can find the complete list at phobialist.com

And sometimes it's hard to control passionate feelings like anger, but releasing large amounts of "Fuck You" to the world won't help you get at the root of your anger. Anger tends to eat away at your insides and sap your energy, so it may actually be in your best interest to pick your battles and let the rest just roll right off of you.

...Yeah no.

Be prepared for a lonely life, and don't whine about it either.

Where the hell did that come from? I actually have a good retort ready but you don't want to hear that.

Hmmm... I'm being a hypocrit... Nevermind XD

You're looking for Angrophobia, and the roots are in Greek :P You can find the complete list at phobialist.com

And sometimes it's hard to control passionate feelings like anger, but releasing large amounts of "Fuck You" to the world won't help you get at the root of your anger. Anger tends to eat away at your insides and sap your energy, so it may actually be in your best interest to pick your battles and let the rest just roll right off of you.

Agreed. And I don't think being civil is overrated, it means your being the better man and actually stand out as the better person, in my opinion. >_>

Agreed. And I don't think being civil is overrated, it means your being the better man and actually stand out as the better person, in my opinion. >_>

There are times to be civil, and times to rip the other person a new one to make yourself feel better. Ok, I admit it, I have a violent temper. But.... I learned to control it :P

While in very public places, or places where you're supposed to be adult and professional, the best thing to do when someone throws crap your way is to sit and smile at them. It makes them look like an ass and you look like the the more mature person.

I have a good example on this one. I run a yahoo role playing group. There is a member who drives me crazy. I've given him chance after chance, but he continues to be a thread stealer. That's when a person just kind of takes over everything and significantly changes the plot without the other person's permission. It's incredibly rude.

Now, if I would have just thrown a tantrum and kicked him from the group, I would've looked like an ass. Then the few members I do have probably would've left with him. Instead I sent him an email voicing my concerns. We finished the thread quickly, and I will probably avoid writing with him as much as possible.

I used to have a friend that was angry all the time, but since we were all scared of when she was going to start yelling, we felt like we could never be ourselves around her. While keeping anger inside is not healthy, finding a positive outlet, like ranting in this forum, is better than constantly fighting and yelling in the real world, while it may make you feel better, it makes everyone around you feel insecure. It takes more courage finding a medium between civility and rage than just saying everything that you want to say.

• 1 month later...

Hell Yea it's fine to not be polite and to yell at people that's all well and good. The problem comes when you expect that person to not take it personally later(if you ever wanna talk to them again), or if you get upset when someone does it to you. I mean if you are okay with someone telling YOU to Fuck off or get bent and etc. then by all means Tattoo it to your middle fingers and ass and flip someone off anytime they say something you don't like, and when they ask if you're joking drop trow and show em how dedicated you are. Just remember you aren't judged by how you treat your friends, but by how you treat strangers.

GOLDEN RULE BITCH!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Where the hell did that come from? I actually have a good retort ready but you don't want to hear that.

Hmmm... I'm being a hypocrit... Nevermind XD

I happen to agree that being civil isn't overrated as well. Indeed it can be hard to control intense emotions, but you're not a child, you should have proper control over them. Not many people are quite fond of people who can't talk in a level headed manner because they are overrun with emotions, and plenty of people will not appreciate someone who is violently against getting themselves under control.

Hence why I mentioned a lonely life. And I said don't whine because, to be honest, a lot of the posts I've seen you make (back then) are nothing but.

I'd say please give your retort, but I posted that comment ages ago and have since taken a hiatus. I don't know if you're still around or not, or even if you remember what your retort would be. XD

I don't remember and after all this time reading this topic I think I might have liked being civil, if it hadn't been for all those assholes. Who use it to insult you expecting not to get hit in the face. People like you actually... If you're gonna be defending civility, it might be good to try and have a normal conversation about it. Fuck you.

I fucking hate it when I tell people to fuck off and they tell me I should be polite.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF!!!

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE POLITE!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING POLITE!!!... AND STUFF!!!!!!!!

-end of rant-

Here's the way the conversation should go:

Zyx: "FUCK OFF!"

RandomAsshole: "Hey man, you should try to be more polite."

Zyx: "Oh, I'm sorry, please FUCK OFF you fucking retard bitch shit."

I think after that they'll get the point.

Here's the way the conversation should go:

Zyx: "FUCK OFF!"

RandomAsshole: "Hey man, you should try to be more polite."

Zyx: "Oh, I'm sorry, please FUCK OFF you fucking retard bitch shit."

I think after that they'll get the point.

One can only hope :P

I don't remember and after all this time reading this topic I think I might have liked being civil, if it hadn't been for all those assholes. Who use it to insult you expecting not to get hit in the face. People like you actually... If you're gonna be defending civility, it might be good to try and have a normal conversation about it. Fuck you.

lolwut

IMHO, you shouldn't be quick to bite someone's head off or be rude to them--especially if they did NOTHING to you. Except this opinion is coming from someone who was verbally and emotionally abused daily for NO reason at all.

Now there are rude things directed at a situation or an object or a person who purposely put you off your rocker.... go for it.