Click Here!

need help looking for story. sess and kags are kidnapped, raped and tortured by naraku

Guest valleygoat

Guest valleygoat

i'm looking for a story that i read a few years ago that i would like to read again and a friend of mine would like to read for the first time. as you can guess i can't remember the title. i remember that at first its only kagome that is kidnapped by naraku, chained to the wall and is raped and tortured. one day she realizes that sesshoumaru is in the room with her, naked and bound in a yoke like restraint sitting down (on the floor i think or small uncomfortable stool) he is raped and tortured by naraku as well. the one scene that i can remember off of the top of my head is kagura comes into the room one day to wash all the blood off of kagome. she is still kind of sensitive from the last round with naraku so she kind of takes advantage of that. kagura notices that sesshoumaru is aroused from watching and has her way with him as well. i remember that they some how do manage to get out and destry naraku. (sorry for the spoilers for those you haven't read it) and kagome and sesshoumaru remain together due to their shared experiences at the hands of naraku. but for the life of me i can't remember the title so i've been going through page by page of all the sites that i usually frequent, reading the summaries looking for it. i'm pretty sure i read it on aff.net. but if anyone has read this story and still remembers what it is called can you please inform me.

Guest valleygoat

yep that is it. thank you so much for your help. i would have saved a little bit of time if i looked through my favorite authors list, but that would have taken some time as well since that list is also quite extensive. thank you so much again

valleygoat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.