Click Here!

A Dark Lord's Secret

Three Dead Hearts

Hello everyone, I have what I hope would prove to be an interesting challenge that someone will take up.

I have always been of the opinion that Voldemort, or Tommy Girl as I like to call him, is a submissive. He of course would be secretly so, perhaps it buried so deeply within him that he doesn't even know it. Which I actually believe to be most likely the case. I am also of the belief that his main romantic interest is Harry, as why else would he being after Harry with such vigor?

So my challenge is to write a story with dom!Harry/sub!Tom.

I do have a few things that I would like to see in this story, but you don't strictly have to use them. I would gladly read any story with this pairing in them, as there are far to few of them like this. You can use some of them, all of them, or none of them. But which ever you do use please keep them as they are.

• Voldemort being the one to keep the relationship a secret, and sneaking around for it.
  • Harry keeping his friends in confidence, and they know about everything.
  • Those friends being, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Bill, Fleur, Gabrielle, Charlie, Neville and Seamus.
  • Harry having his own side.

Now, I really don't care how you write this, dark!Harry is always fun. Though whatever you want to do with it, have at it. I'd gladly help come up with ideas or suggestions for it, and would be really happy if multiple people took this up.

Well then, I think that is everything. Hope someone will write this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.