Click Here!

Looking for a good slash

Dark Serpent Cat

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good slash story between any male, besides Sai, and Naruto with the following requirements.

1) Plot- there has to be a plot to this story besides sex, I'm looking for an actual story that follows cannon to a point with various changes in the overall plot of original cannon. (For example: a certain event happened in Naruto cannon to put him on, say Asuma's team. Or Naruto was also marked by Orochimaru, these type of of changes I don't want fics that take place in a total AU world (examples: Werewolves, normal world, excreta or fics where Naruto is automatically stronger then cannon and has been hiding it, the kyuubi is automatically nice, excreta nothing like that. Personally I find the best way to get Naruto stronger is through a certain event or person helping him out and said person's influence causes Naruto to grow.

2) It can't be just sex, I want plot to it.

3) No unnecessary bashing. If you are going to bash then keep the bashing in lines with cannon characters personality, for example Danzo may be a manipulative bastard with questionable behaviors and beliefs but he does it for the benefit of Konoha. (Like a manipulative but not downright evil Dumbledore in Harry Potter fanfics) Another example of good bashing is making out Kakashi to be a bad teacher but not because he hates Naruto for having the fox in him.

4) Naruto cannot be with Itachi, Kakashi or Sai. To be honest I would love to see Naruto with Asuma or someone with similar appearance or Sasuke or multiple men.

5) Stronger and smarter Naruto that is believable-example being what I talked about earlier. example a teacher that actually teaches and discovering the secret of shadow clones earlier in cannon

6) Don't mess the characters personalities too much unless there is a cause for their personality change and it still isn't completely changed. Example don't make the kyuubi be a soft fuzzy if he offers to train Naruto then it is because he has ulterior motives not full on guilt, the same go for Naruto being constantly attacked by villagers and ninja, its one thing if he was attacked by a drunken mob on his birthday as a child but the mob couldn't be huge and the Hokage would have ended those peoples lives or at least toss them in prison.

7) Written well, which doesn't just mean grammer but imagery and flow as well. A great example of a well written Naruto story is The Sealed Kunai on fanfiction.com

Basically slash fics that are similar to the good straight Naruto fic on normal fanfiction.

OH AND NARUTO MUST BE BOTTOM

Please let me know if anyone knows of any fics that fit these criteria.

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.