Sign in to follow this  
DarkInuLord

Have You Ever Wondered What Another Forum Member Sounds Like?

Well obviously every forum has a picture thread, but have you ever wondered what the voice was like that went with the face? Or am I just weird?

Last night I spoke on Skype with some friends I met online, in a call with about four or five of us, no one sounded like I pictured they would, from their pictures. o.o

Guest MortiferLascivio

Oh sure. Of course every one has a different voice, if only slightly, but me being me, in my head everyone here sounds like me. :birthday:

But yeah, it's happened to me before - I've talked to several people who I've seen pictures of before and they sounded a lot different than I would have thought. And people always tell me I sound like I'm about seven years old.

Haha, I definitely sound younger than I am, though I'm only nineteen so that's not that bad.

Here's a short clip from a song I was singing for my girlfriend today... >.< I'm aware that I sound younger than I am, but not by much.

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=885788381.wav

Edited by DarkInuLord

Guest Agaib

I haven't posted My voice on the internet, or My picture. I'm a male with a somewhat deep voice. I suppose you could have imagined that.

@Lore: That's awesome! You sound so little!

Dark's isn't working for me.

I cosplay, so there's videos of me around. Like this one. I'm the one at the beginning with the nose patch. (Any Speed Grapher fans?)

You really remind me of my high-school chum back in the day. Hair and everything. Of course, there was no cosplay then. We were into um...what the heck were we into? I forget. She was a figure skater. We just hung out and listened to Rod Stewart and Rush and stuff like that. (Well, we DID go to Catholic school ...she wasn't CAtholic btw.) I am figuring out how the heck to post my voice somewhere where one can listen to it. I don't even know if this laptop has a proper mic. Meh. I've been told that I sound like a recording. I COULD try an Orochimaru imitation. (Japanese voice actor, not Western) He sounds like he smokes a hundred cigarettes before going on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this