Click Here!

KisaraP: My Responses to Ch. 6 Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School

KisaraP

My Responses to Ch. 6 Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School:

xDAISUKIx

2012-08-27

id # 3001388796

ahahaha. this is good. Just like to tell you that i like how you've made the dark lord not exactly the dark lord but a misguided teen dark lord. its entertaining. quite an original idea.

-

Hi xDAISUKIx!

Thank you so much! Well... it was interesting when trying to figure out how 'Lord Voldemort' would react to a situation where his mortal enemy would start out by snogging him (though of course not knowing it was the Dark Lord he was kissing), and the going on from there where both Harry and Draco would become attracted to him and in essence start 'pursuing' him. Honestly, I figured that there was No Way that 'Lord Voldemort', the one who is so used to being able to scare the crap outta people, would be 'calm and collected' about such a thing. So instead, he's become a rather blushing, unsure, trying to escape from this situation, but not being able to escape cuz he still wants to figure out how he's going to kill Harry, and so we see how 'Evan' reacts to them in my story! Oh and yes, he also has the issue of 'urges' now, and we're still discovering whether it's simply cuz he has a body now and isn't used to it, or if there's something else to it as well. I'm thrilled that your entertained by the idea and that you think it's original (I think so too, which is why I had to sit down and write it, despite my former vow never to write fanfiction! LOLS! Yeah, I broke that one, mostly cuz all the other stories I find out there have Voldie be super uber 'Dom' and Harry being super uber 'Sub' (or have Harry being full on 'Dark', which I honestly have a lot of problems with, cuz I do Not see 'Harry' as being 'Dark', Unless the person literally goes all the way back to Harry's young childhood (prior to Hogwarts) and changes his personality completely.

Anyways, thanks so much for reviewing! I look forward to hearing more of what you have to say in the future :)

From Kisara

******* Jan 2012-08-27 id # 3001388818 Please update chapter 7 soon.

-

Hi Jan!

I'm planning to update within the next 48 hours or so :)

Thanks for Reviewing. I look forward to hearing more of what you have to say in the future! ttys!

From Kisara

******* unneeded 2012-08-28 id # 3001388901

i can't wait to see/ read about? the look on V's face when he realises, there IS nothing effecting him besides being sensitive to having a bod back. He's never going to escape this. I think he might be more sensitive or receptive to har due to the Har'crux. Will V desensitize or will he always melt into a puddle of goo at their touch?

wow, who knew the secret to de fanging Slyth snakes was to share a sexual partner with them :P

hmmm, that blows my harcrux theory out of the water since Ev/mort melts just as fast for draco as har. Really, he just can't say 'no'.

Oh, wow, draco can give me a goodnight like that anytime. ^^

I look forward to nagini's answers. heh heh heh.

-

Hi Unneeded!

LOLS! If that is indeed the case! And if so, Voldie might regret being Resurrected! Lol, if Voldie insists on staying to kill Harry, then you're right, he's not escaping any time soon! Hmmm... that a decently good guess. If I had to make bets, I'd say that V will likely Almost always melt into a puddle of goo ;) Though I suppose the readers (and I) will be more than thrilled that he will do so! XD

Muahahaha! 'De Fanging Slyth Snakes!' I love it! Haha, or just snog the heck outta them when they totally don't expect it! ;) Although I think they're both very much 'taken' with 'Evan'! Oh... I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they find out the truth about Voldie!

Hmm... Well it Could also as you said before, Voldie melts for Draco too simply cuz he's very sensitive to having a body back.

Yeah, I think Voldie is a bit outta practice with saying 'no', cuz he's so used to being the one to Command people to Do something in the first place (as opposed to people doing stuff first and then him telling them to Stop).

Hahaha, I think most of us are thinking that either Harry or Draco or Both Harry and Draco can give us a 'Night' like that, any time... well... if they were older (or if in your jurisdiction they happen to be above the 'Age of Consent'!) I refuse to go to 'Azkaban' merely for a night of wild sex! No Way! I'll wait! I hope everyone else Waits too! Besides, in 'Real Life' usually 'love' is significantly different from 'Fiction'. *Sighs* Makes you want to be able to jump into a really good Romance Story, doesn't it?! Although, ironically enough, usually in most jurisdictions, you can get Married at a Younger age than the 'Age of Consent'! At least in the US! Isn't that crazy?! Although you do need 'Parental Consent/Permission' to get married if you're under the Age of Consent, I believe is typically the case. But come on, if you can get Married (Really Married) with Parental Consent, doesn't it make logical sense for a Parent to give Parent Consent to their 'child/young adult' to just Date (and have sex with, etc) someone if that 'someone' is above the Age of Consent (and the 'child/young adult' is below it)?

Really! Marriage vs 1 night of sex (and maybe a few more); tell me, which do you think takes more maturity to decide? *Sighs* Oh the Government.... Where has its brain(s) gone...

Ok, sorry for ranting!

Oh I'm so looking forward to the Nagini scene! :)

Thanks so much for reviewing! I look forward to your reviews so much, they're always so thoughtful and usually make me giggle too! ttys!

From Kisara

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.