Click Here!

Hermione (or Ginny) spell, can't say no

Guest Jess

So I was thinking about a story where a spell gets placed on Hermione (or Ginny) where they can't say no. I'm imagining no one knows of this spell and for some reason the person under the spell can't tell others she's under it. I figure it would start slow with people flirting and pushing and as Hermione (or Ginny) never turn anyone down they'd start being known as sluts. Perhaps someone tells them how to dress, or when they can eat thinking they want to be controlled. It has a bunch of possible ways it could go if anyone is interested.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kateofallpeople

Probably up to writing this... I'll have to take a few days to get an outline together but I've definitely already got a few good ones in store. But I'm thinking that not many people DO find out, really - an entire group of people knowing would blow it out of proportion a little as opposed to, say, a curious Slytherin we all know and love figuring it out and keeping it mostly to himself for his own pleasure. Maybe having her do a few things to embarass herself, maybe wanting her to do things with someone else... I can work on it. I'll start tonight. Look for it!

Guest kateofallpeople

Mostly it's just hard working around nobody knowing about it - obviously, at some point someone would realize that this is a spell or something, some sort of enchantment or limitation that keeps them from saying No. That's the fun of it - he finds out by watching her, but doesn't tell her anything. He starts slow, thinking he'll keep it to himself, but his nature gets the best of him and he starts introducing others to the group. THEY think she's just a slut, agreeing to everything, but he knows the truth. He doesn't want them to know exactly what's happening, so he keeps what he knows to himself to keep himself in charge while also letting others in on the fun. I'm midway through the first chapter, it'll probably only reach five or ten long ones but this is only my second or third explicity sexual fic and it won't have TOO much plot past the first chapter. Search for me in a few hours or whatever and the first chapter will be up, more in coming days.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.