Guest .:Deathbringer:.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Techno. :ph34r:

Yep. Like one of my friends. Another friend suggested we hook up, and be in a Dom/sub type relationship, with her being my dom. :P She said that she doesn't do long-distance relationships, and my only objection was that my boyfriend would never approve of our relationship being an open one. :rofl:

MusicSome ppl are just more dominat than others

Contagous poppycock :tongue2:

DumbWhateverything the wolf says is dumb ;)

Yo Mistress Meany-Butt What-sit :w00t: , it takes one dummy, to know one...you know! :rofl: Clever Silly Evil Wolfy Cal, is in it for laughs... so there!

I swish my handsome shiny long fluffy tail back and forth happyily, as I give your frowning face... with the tip my long hot wet tongue... several Big Nasty Snoggy Sloppy Kisses [are my association words] And I will do this just to try loosening you up a bit, Ima dearest, for you're as up-tight as a virgins thwat... surely you know what part I mean or would you like me to discribe it for you LOL its either,... the front door to heaven or the back door to hell.... AND BY THE WAY that's a great song title for AC/DC!!!

Sincerely Cal, looking forward to your return insults, my darling, with happy glorous anticipation! :tomato:

Sorry to disappoint, Cal, but instead of the plant person, you shall have to deal with the ninja. :ph34r:

I promise not to be mean. (on purpose.) :3

But thanks for the mental image of a wolf making out with a plant person. Lovely, really. :rofl:

I associate your snoggy sloppy kisses with lots of groping and fondling. :tongue2:

Exhibitionism

A Doxy Hustling and displaying Butt.... :twirl:

Me B-)

elf

elf

Elf... what?

shooosh... its totally a secret... they told me if anyone plays with or licks their pointed ears it turns them on and makes them (submissive and horny)These are the words choosen for the game :tongue2: Bad Cal

Dwarf

Short and thick, a real pile driver!

So Ima dearest, speaking of short, where you been? It seems like you haven't been on my case for what seems like at least week....a whole long week. So you Went to the movies to see your favorite hero Justin Beiber and his fan club, I suppose? :think: how awful :sick:

Cal :yawn:

LameI've been busy trying to find a way to rid the world of undead wolfs even though zombie's a the new sexy monsters wolves don't count

Such a throughly nasty little girl.... whatever will we do with you? Possibly :spank2:

Remember undead wolf's come back for more for we consume your angst! C

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...