Click Here!

HarrySeverusDraco Creaturefic

Guest Allanasha

Guest Allanasha

Unfortunately, I can't remember the title, but here's what I do remember. Severus is a dominant creature (can't remember what their called), and both Harry and Draco are submissives of that creature. Harry doesn't know what he is, but Draco takes him 'under his wing' so to speak to teach him. Harry, being Harry, keeps approaching Snape (moddy dominant that he is) hoping that snape will be able to tell him more about what they are. However, finally, he pushes Snape too far, and he claims him as his mate .. then he goes and claims Draco as well.

Other little tidbits:

Severus isn't Draco's first dominant ... though that 'relationship' didn't last

Their creature drinks on the blood of wizards ... especially when pregnant

Severus' creature is violent and the submissives have really good healing to deal with it

Voldemort does a spell that basically turns all land barren, causing everyone to go 'underground' for awhile

Um ... let me know if you need more, I might be able to dredge up something else >.> hopefully someone can help me. I absolutely adore this story and would love to find it again.

Guest Allanasha

Yes, I think that's the story. I actually looked right passed it in my search because the first couple of chapters weren't what I remembered. *shakes head* anyway, THANK YOU~~~~ *goes to read*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.