Click Here!

I can't log in or update.

Guest Xenobia

Guest Xenobia

I've been away for a while and I came back to try and update some stories, but when I tried to log in I discovered that the site has been through changes. Unfortunately, I can't log in with my old account anymore or update it, becuase it claims my email address has been registered multiple times or does not exist. My user name is Xenobia. I would appreciate it if I could get a proper activation email sent to my address (I assume it's still in the database, since my stories are still on the site), or tell me what I need to do to fix this.

Thank you.

Guest Xenobia

There are three Xenobias (of some form) on site. This one is activated. This one and this one are not. Which of the inactivate profiles are you?

I fixed the problem with the archive site. I forgot that I changed my email address a while back and I kept trying to log in with my old one, so I just finished going through the activation process and it's all good, now. I cannot, however, log in here on the forums with my usual ID and I can't for the life of me recall if it was using my archive login info or if I had to register separately. Do I need to create a new ID under here? Sorry to be such a pain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kallee1987

I'm having the same issue about my user name. I had changed mine from Lianat87 to Kallee1987 along with the active email since I can no longer access my Lianat87 email any longer. Could you please contact me at my Kallee1987 email please?

Guest tambrathegreat

Okay, I'll try this again. My name is tambrathegreat. I've had an account on AFF for about five years. I can no longer login, or access the stories I've posted. I have posted both in the HP fandom and the original area. I have uploaded since the last major change, or at least I thought I had.

I have no issues with cookies, as I'm using a new web-browser to access this site. Please fix this as I am moving all my stories to AFF due to harassment and bullying on fanfiction. net.

Thanks,

tambrathegreat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.