Click Here!

A WWE fic with an OC called Sadie

Guest Katy

Guest Katy

Hi! I've been looking all over for this fic, and i don't remember the name of it but it includes a lot of wrestlers like; Undertaker, Kane, Lita, Batista, the rest of evolution, Edge, and others.... Its about a wwe Diva/Wrestler called Sadie, Kane and Lita are a pair, but set AFTER Lita loses the baby, in the story his name was Ethan(? I think :P), Sadies interested in Batista, and vis versa, Sadie has a nephew with a mental illness, his name is Leaf(? once again i think?? lol), ummm, Sadie isn't liked that much by Hunter, when they are at a mall, i think a stop-over before the next town for taping, Hunter gets in Sadies face about how Batista told him everything about her and how he was just playing her, this screws Sadie up for a while and she shuts down a bit, then goes out and gets some new tattoos done and dyes her hair..... purple i think it was, anyways, the gang asks her to show them, she does and one is a Dragon, i can't remember where, but the other one that I remember was of a cross with the name Ethan in it, in memory of Lita and Kanes unborn Son. Oh and theres also a part in it where they flashback to right before the fatal match where Lita and Kanes baby was lost, telling how Sadie didn't want Kane to take Lita down to the ring with him, Kane argues with Sadie, doesn't take her advice and takes Lita down to the ring anyway... OHHH and Sadie seems to have a verryy dirty mind, one night while hanging with the gang and Leaf(her nephew) her phone rings, it's Bischoff, and she answers it like a receptionist from a kinky sex shop..?? if ya know what i mean ;)

well anyways, if anybody else remembers this story, care to hit me up about it on here?? I'd love to know if its still on here lol., I'm pretty sure it wasn't finished but i liked what was already written :D

THANKS FOR READING!!

PEACE!! :D

Guest Katy

OHH and one more thing, theres also this flashback part, where Kane let Lita go, and she left to go back to Matt, only to arrive back at the house(Mansion i think it was, or maybe a ranch?? idk, cbf rememberin), but Kanes the only one there. Lita breaks down saying when she got there she caught Matt with...... either Trish Stratus or Torrie Wilson, i soooo cant remember right now, she starts cryin and falls to the floor at the door (hey that rhymed!! :D GO MEE) curls up in to a ball, then Kane shows himself and drops down and pulls her into a hug (at least i think thats what happened, idk abt the hug but mehhh) and thats how their still a pair heheheh

Guest Katy

ok, its me again :P

so i finally remembered how that last part between Kane and Lita went. Lita was curled into a ball on the floor, Kane walks over to her and kneels down, but afraid to touch her incase she freaked out. Lita suprises him by latching onto him and hugging him for all shes worth, crying her eyes out. Oh and she doesn't say it to thin air, sorry about that, we get a mini flashback which describes that Lita went to Matt but found him having just finished sexing up whoever it was lolx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.