Click Here!

Review Replies for Sluggish

SillySilenia

This thread will contain my review replies for the still pretty new Harry Potter AU/AR fanfic "Sluggish". As in, for now exactly one chapter is up and only since a few hours.

Title: Sluggish

Rating: Adult+

Full summary: As Harry comes into his Magical Inheritance, he finds out that there is some Creature Blood in the Potter line. After generations of dormancy, it has now manifested itself in Harry.

What will it mean for his daily life and why has no one told him before that this was possible? Does this have anything to do with 'the Power the Dark Lord knows not'?

And above all, how will Harry deal with being part magical freshwater slug?

[Warnings: 3Plus,Anal,AFFO,Angst,Bi,HJ,Herm,M/F,M/M,Minor2,MPreg,Oral,Solo,TF,WD,WIP - The underlined warnings are mentioned or thought/fantasized about, the bolded warnings are "active"; they have been described. The warnings that are neither bolded nor underlined either have nothing to do with the content ('AFFO' and 'WIP') or have yet to happen and/or be mentioned.]

Written for JayDee's request, which can be found *here*.

----------------

So far, I have had one review.

Green_eyed_lover: I am glad to hear that you found the story interesting so far. Yes, I myself am also still wondering what exactly inspirated JayDee on that part, but surprisingly enough, it has so far been fairly easy to write.

I am happy to hear that you look forward to see where I will take this and what characters I will pair him up with. I had not really thought about taking suggestions one way or another. You're certainly free to leave suggestions for me, but whether or not I'll also take them up probably depends a lot on if I feel like it. Sorry. If I just have the feeling that I won't be able to write it properly, I'm probably not going to try either. Of course, this all depends on the kind of suggestions you were planning to leave.

I'll see what I can do in regards to updating fairly soon. I do have most of chapter two planned out, but I have yet to write it. If the flow comes as (relatively) easily as for the first chapter, it shouldn't take too long. Should my muse decide to go on an unplanned holiday, however, it's something else altogether.

Thank you for reviewing. =)

~SillySilenia

I had only barely clicked the "post" button by the time I got in a second review. Oh well, not complaining. Love reviews, especially those as lovely as the review RogueMudblood just left me.

RogueMudblood:

I'm glad that I have satisfied your curiosity. =) Very happy to hear that you love my sense of humor, it's always great to hear such nice words from others.

I do plan on continuing, the only question right now is how fast or slow my next update will be. Happy writing to you as well!

~SillySilenia

unneeded: I am glad that you approve of Harry's actions. If you carefully read the full summary, one of your questions may be answered. As to the other... the answer to that will at least be given partially in the next chapter. Thank you for reviewing. =)

~SillySilenia

JayDee: Yes, I chose that because I felt it was apt. Glad you approve of my humor.

Nice that you caught that little acknowledgement - he is indeed a teenage boy, and we all know what that means, don't we? Yes, looks like Poppy is in for a win, doesn't it?

I am very happy to hear that you think I made it "frickin' hot", especially since it was written for your request. Yeah, should see if I can make some art of it - or get someone else to do it; it would be cute indeed.

I agree, I have been getting far more views, reviews and ratings in this short time than I would have expected. Very nice.

Thank you for your kind review, and I'm happy that it was satisfactory - I would've hated to disappoint the person that spurred me into writing this.

~Silly

Morbid_and_Sexy:

Very glad that you thought it funny. =) Go Poppy indeed. Thanks for reviewing.

~Silly

despairs:

Thank you for your lovely review. I hope I won't disappoint you and my other readers with where the story goes. Happy to hear you like my writing style.

~Silly

draechaeli:

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you think it interesting and want me to continue. Don't worry, I will - I expect to have the second chapter up sometime in the upcoming 48-60 hours, depending a bit on how busy I'll be with the upcoming exams and all.

~Silly.

Edited by SillySilenia

Guest Ezekiel

I'm sorry I don't know what to think.

It grosses me out to think about how someone can be half-slug/have a slug inheritance. But at the same time I can't help but want to know how you are going to make it work out.

So please update soon, my curiosity is killing me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.