Click Here!

Looking for Inu/Kag fic

Guest Nyouko

Guest Nyouko

This fic I know for sure has to be on adult-fanfiction.org because it has sex in it. I don't remember if it was finished or not. The story started with Kagome and InuYasha just finishing having sex. Then InuYasha and Kagome talking. Then Kikyou (the bitch) came to take InuYasha to hell. Kagome goes to her time. When InuYasha and the bitch gets to hell some voice told the bitch off for bringing a live person to hell. Then InuYasha gets trapped in a crystal thing. Kagome finds out she is pregnant. She has the kid in a hostipal and the kid has dog ears. The doctor (ass wipes) what to remove the ears and Kagome says no. The ass wipes keep inciting. Sesshoumaru, owner of the hostipal, tells the ass wipes to go fuck themselves ( not in those words.) Kagome lives with Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru keeps InuYasha, who is still in the crystal thing, away from Kagome for 5 years. Kagome finds out frees InuYasha. InuYasha remember nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nyouko

I am also looking for a fic where Kagome is a pianist or a violinist (don't remember which one). She is in love with InuYasha. She has sex with InuYasha. She has a baby that she leaves on InuYasha's door step. She goes and play at the New York Philharmonic. InuYasha takes care of the baby. He gets in trouble for leaving her in the car in the middle of winter so he can have sex with a random women. He later becomes a lawyer. Kagome comes back and goes on a date with InuYasha. InuYasha does not know that Kagome is his baby's momma. That is all I remember tho it has been a couple years since I have found it.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The first one is actually a one shot that has a continuation that's like 20 chapters long. It's Goodbye and Hello Again by del kaidin. You can find them both still on fanfiction, but the sex is cut out. Or you can go to dkaidin.deviant.com and get them n their original form.

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.