Click Here!

Email Reply Thing

Guest Painful Retribution

I email with this to ask for category:

I wish to request new subcategory for site.

In Anime > Boys Next Door.

Thank you much for helping add.

I get this back within 4 second time.

I am leaving, for good. Jaxxy has taken back over the site, despite stealing money from it (well over $1000) and being gone for over 6 months. She plans to kick us all out and I, for one, will not tolerate this.

Chilli, Paranoid, and Firuze are leaving with me. I hope that you too will leave with me and that all of us can together, form a site from the ground up that will surpass this one in every way possible. My email is kougakun@gmail.com, please feel free to email me with any questions you have.

Our new site will hopefully be at

If you choose to stay, please note that Jaxxy betrayed the site once and will likely do it again. Please remember who has done the most to keep this site up, active, running, etc. Please remember who has helped you in the past with your technical and administrative needs.

Thank you for your support in prior times and I hope to have it continued in the future.

~Dark Avenger

There is vacation email set up from old tech person, I think. Vacation Email send out when someone email the address, each time. I always set up on mine when out of country for job. It very useful thing. I think Avenger set up before leave and you forget take down. I can tell how take down if you no understand how, if want. It easy.

Edit: Oh, I forget say, it tech@adult-fanfiction.org address. I email there before to ask subcategory, so I email there for now too.

Is it just me, or are you *really* Japanese?

Your short Forum Games posts somehow indicate your English CAN look fluid, as if written by someone who's good at it. As if written by someone whose first language IS English.

Example:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...ndpost&p=156679

Nooks (for thiefs to hide in)

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...ndpost&p=156670

Jokes (usually bad ones)

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...ndpost&p=156657

Dukes (as in THE Duke...)

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...ndpost&p=156128

G/NG: Wants a threesome, but hasn't had one.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...ndpost&p=155630

I am not ashamed to admit it means lots of men cumming on you when you sit below them.

I have never... wanted to drink piss.

english > japanese > engrish via babelfish/google translator?

Just curious...

I know you're aware of the drama going on at the site with the former head mods leaving. You were present here the whole time.

That address has been sending out that message for a while now. It's not a vacation message or an error. There was some kind of password issue (as far as I know), so the current tech can't access the account. Once she does, she'll fix that issue.

Meanwhile, the category will be set up. If anyone else would like to request a new category during this time, they may do so in Fiction Site Suggestions. When the issues with the e-mail accounts and the Yahoo! groups have been fixed, you shall be notified.

I get help from friend in America when posting in forum games so people can understand more of what I say, so not ruin games. Friend on vacation now, so not help. I not bother with this to them even if here, it not easy question, like forum games. Why I have to explain to you? I even had to ask what THE Duke is. It apparently some man who in lots of old Western Movies in America. I no understand why I be attacked!

I have gone to uni and take English class there. My job require for it. When I tired, I slip and have more bad English. There not American friend here to help, I sorry! Maybe mistake to try to learn better by associate on internet, like close friend tell me it be! If I attacked because of English, then maybe should not talk!

I try to report things on site to help and to get new subcategory and someone reply with this? How that even helpful to what wrong?

If you like I could use translator instead and my English get worse than is now, but I think you no like that...

EveKnight75:

I am aware of "drama" and that why I post this to help stop "drama". I know it not error. Nothing come back when you send message like that except vacation message. There not other way to make email do that.

Again, I help if you want, tell how solve it. But I not feel welcome any more. Just because I get help some time from American friend I now get it throw in face? I think forum nice place, but now not sure.

NinjaGajin: I'm afraid I don't see how Forum Games relates to the topic at hand in the remotest sense. Care to enlighten me? (Yes, I've seen Painful Retribution's other posts. I don't care as long as I understand what's being said.)

Painful Retribution: I don't see why you need to be rude. Jaxxy already posted a request asking everyone here to let us know if you have received that specific message, so that's one thing you've accomplished in an attempt to "stop the drama".

I am aware of how an "automated reply" system works. I've used it myself. The head tech happens to be a professional, so I think she knows how it works too. She knows how to disable such a message.

What she needs to do right now is break the password and recover the account. If you have any tips on how to hack into an account or recover a missing account, I'm sure manta2g would appreciate it.

From what I've read in your post, I thought you had assumed it was an error message. If that is not the case, I apologize.

I not know Jaxxy post to ask. Where it at? I not see new post in forum here about it. Sorry.

I not intend to be rude to you, EveKnight75. Rude to NinjaGajin because rude to me. I feel like not welcome because of NinjaGajin, so I say I not feel welcome. If they not say here, I not say what I did to them. But they say here, so I as well.

Now... you use email supply by Nexcess, yes? If yes, then you no need "hack" email password. It can be reset in main panel. If not see how (some time complicated) then Nexcess can reset for you too.

Guest Madapple

Ok, everyone. Play nicely.

I'm sure there was no attack intended.

Painful Retribution: You are welcome here. It is a nice place and I always understand your English. You have obviously worked very hard to learn it as English is not an easy language to learn.

It is nice that you have a friend to help you.

Your request has been submitted. When/If a new sub-category is added you will be notified.

Ninja: Would you like a slap and tickle for attempted thread derailment? shifty.gif

Jaxxy's post

The other "side" was spammed to the public via email, personal websites, MySpaces, demonstrated through mass-destruction of the AFF community's Yahoo! Group material, posted to Site News (front page of AFF), and replaced the ex-staff's Author Profiles on the site itself.

The other party's story is still being hunted out and made to go "poof" as much as possible --- *even though you will not see me attempting to hide the accusations*. The stuff goes "poof" because it is disruptive and negative and I want people to have a good time with AFF, and, as soon as I can see that they have ceased and desisted with the "mudslinging", my News Post on the main site (announcing the hijacking) will, too, be removed.

There's still been trouble accessing/reading the e-mails in the tech account. Apparently, the issue isn't the password, but something else (not sure what) and work has already begun.

All the same, any requests you were planning to send to that address can be posted in the forums. If you want to report abuse on the site or contact the staff, you can e-mail admin@adult-fanfiction.org.

Ninja: Would you like a slap and tickle for attempted thread derailment? shifty.gif

Really sorry, Painful Retribution. I had been in a 'clone-hunting' mode earlier in another forum I take care of, and apparently the paranoia still stuck. I wasn't intending to attack, I'm just curious. Too much curiosity I guess.

I hope you would accept my apology.

Madapple: I'll take any punishment you give me. The kinkier the better ph34r.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.