Click Here!

Help with finding a sesshy/Inu fic

Guest Lion Phoenix

Guest Lion Phoenix

Hey I have been trying to find this fic for a year now and I finally decided to call in for help from the calvery so to speak.

There is only 2 scenes that are vivid in my mind so please bare with me.

Scene 1: A pregnant InuYasha is in a cave he had found along a beach (I think he had ran away from sess who had mated him) and all of a sudden as he goes into labor he is attacked Sess fends of the attackers and kagome, keada, and I believe shippo were in the cave helping with the birth while Miroku and Sango were helping Sesshomaru in the fight.

Scene 2 (takes place after scene 1): Inuyasha and Sessomaru are in the nursery in the western palace looking at their children as Inu had I think it was 2 girls and 3 boys and one of the girls had a birth defect I think she was either blind or her arm/leg didn't work well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lion Phoenix

Still searching for this fic just so everyone knows.

I am also searching for a second fic as well and I am not sure if it is considered Inuyasha/sesshomaru or the threesomes/morseomes catagory.

I know it was one of those fics that Sesshomaru finds out Inuyasha is his son not little brother. I remember several scenes in this one: *please note all quotes are as accurate as possible*

Scene 1) Koga and Inuyasha gets into a fight and Koga tells Inuyasha that "if I had to submit to my father then you can submit to your brother"

Scene 2) Sesshomaru has Inuyasha pinned to a tree and is sniffing him to try and find the weastern "heir" mark after locating it sesshomaru laughs and comments "it seems that even at birth you confused your head from your ass"

Scene 3) Sesshomaru's mother after seeing her son makes a comment that "like father like son" after hinting to sessomaru that Inuyasha was his (sesshomaru) son

Again thanks to everyone

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.