Click Here!

Festival of X

MarvelMaster616

Greetings.

I thought I would start a thread on this story because I've gotten some great feedback from generous reviewers thus far. I've been writing on adultfanfiction for a while now, but I haven't really started any threads on the forum. This is because most of my stories are one-shots that spin out of my X-men Supreme fanfiction series. However, this has limited the stories I can tell and I really wanted to start a series that had the potential for multiple pairings in a controlled settting. That's how Festival of X was born.

The inspiration for this story came from fics like AgentG's "Sex Ed" and Royboy's "The Virus" series. These stories put the characters in situations where they could explore and hook up with others. It had many possibilities and I really enjoyed that feature. So I sought to create one of my own. Originally, I was going to try and set it up in X-men Supreme, but that would have just been too cumbersome. So with some advice from AgentG, I set up the scenario for Festival of X. As I stated in my AN in the first chapter, it takes place in 616 before House of M and Decimation. Colossus and Psylocke have recently returned. I also made a few changes. Most notably, Jean Grey is still alive and has worked things out with Cyclops. Wolverine is dating Storm and she never had this elaborate history with Black Panther that I never liked to begin with.

For those of you who have read it, the story is pretty basic. Amara sets up a sex ritual and uses special wine to get her fellow X-men in the mood so to speak. So over the span of a day and night, they indulge in all sorts of sexual excess. At the moment the following characters are involved:

Scott, Jean, Logan, Ororo, Betsy, Warren, Emma, Warpath, Domino, Bobby, Alex, Lorna, Kitty, Piotr, Rogue, Remy, Kurt, Tabitha, Roberto, Elixir, Laura, Prodigy, Jubilee, Surge, Amara, Julian, Sam, Danille

That list may expand to other characters, but for the moment this is who I'm working with. I've already received some nice reviews. I'd like to open this thread up to discussion. I don't exactly have a complete plan for this story. I don't even know who long it will be or when it will end. It's mostly this open environment for me to use these characters in a controlled setting. So with that in mind, I'm open to any suggestions for pairings or scenes. I've already received a few, but I want to open it up to others.

So what do you think? What would you like to see in Festival of X? How could I make it better? Any advice or feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to exploring this story.

MarvelMaster616

OK, I have to admit, I know next to nothing about most of that line up. The latest 616 x-men I read was the first volume of Astonishing X-Men. And only because it was cheap in a comic book store in manchester i randomly visited. And because it was written by Joss Whedon. Trivia aside...

Just throwing out the idea I mentioned in e-mail for anyone else reading this; which was Cyclops/Surge. Seeing as thats a pairing that wouldn't be at all plausible outside of a crazy drug induced festival of fucking. There's a sort of forbidden fruit vibe going on there;.Cyke banging a student that can be quite kinky. And hell, asian electric chick with dyed blue hair, whats not to love?

As for more characters. Well I think you've got plenty already. I'd be rather hard to explain how and why new people arrived at this point of the tale.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. And since I did make some significant changes to continuity with keeping Jean alive, I don't think that reading all the comics leading up to this point would be much of a help. I hope it doesn't detract from the series. And I like the idea of Cyclops/Surge. I plan on doing some chapters down the line that will have the younger students hooking up with the older members of the X-men. Because you're right. It couldn't happen outside this setting. Thanks for the suggestion and if you have any other ideas I would be happy to hear them out.

Quick update for everyone. Based on feedback from others like Daye and DrunkenScottsman, I've decided to edit Chapter 1 of Festival of X. Some thought that tricking the others into drinking the wine was wrong. And I agree. So I wrote in another scene where Amara apologizes for the deception and gives everyone a chance to walk away and remove the effects of the wine. None leave so the rest of the story hasn't changed, but there is that difference and I think it makes it more honest. Thanks again for the feedback everybody! I hope it continues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey MM, its nice you've listened to your reviewers on this. Looking forward to another chapter of this.

I must say I'm envious of your ability to write something with this much smut compared to plot. All the stories I've tried to write end up skewed far too much plot. So I end up writing of chapters and chapters of it between sex scenes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey MM, its nice you've listened to your reviewers on this. Looking forward to another chapter of this.

I must say I'm envious of your ability to write something with this much smut compared to plot. All the stories I've tried to write end up skewed far too much plot. So I end up writing of chapters and chapters of it between sex scenes.

Thanks! I really do appreciate input from readers so it's only fair that I make revisions if it's demonstrated to me that something was wrong. I know there are some challenges to writing stories that are mostly filled with sex scenes. It's also difficult to fit plot into those scenes. I've tried to do that with some of my X-men Supreme one-shots. But it is a challenge and I'm always trying to improve. Festival of X is my way of exploring something that isn't quite as serious. I hope it's enjoyable and I hope you continue to enjoy it. I just posted a new chapter. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

Just posted a new issue! This issue has some different pairings that are not usually seen in the comics or cartoons. I know it's a bit tough for some readers who want to see their favorite couple get it on, but I wanted to mix it up with this story. A bit part of the premise is that it allows certain characters to hook up that wouldn't do so otherwise. So I hope it's still enjoyable. Please note I'm still open for pairing suggestions or scene suggestions. I can be very flexible with Festival of X so the door is open for all kinds of sexy awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

Even though no one seems to be discussing anything in this thread, I thought I would still make a quick post to announce that Chapter 5 of Festival of X has just been posted. It took longer than I thought. My good friend, Agent-G, was a big help in helping me get over brief bouts with writers block. I also want to reiterate that I am flexible when it comes to a fic like this. If someone finds an error or something they think is wrong, I'm willing to revise it. I've done it already with Chapter 1 and I'm willing to do it again if necessary. I appreciate everyone who has supported this story. Agent-G, Daye, Drunken Scotsman, and Royboy have been very kind and I hope I continue to have your support as this series unfolds.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just posted a new installment of Festival of X. I meant to post this earlier and Drunken Scotsman has already been kind enough to leave a review. For this, I thank him. I appreciate your comments. I agree that sex can be humorous and fun. lol I had fun with the Amara/Scott scene and the Remy/Jubilee scene. I'm trying to do some unique things with these pairings so tha the sex scenes aren't all the same. I hope the next update comes sooner. I was on vacation last week so I couldn't update as soon as I wanted. Thanks again for the feedback I've received and I hope there's plenty more sexy action to come with this series.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.