Click Here!

Sesshomaru/Kagome story

Guest PandaChan

Guest PandaChan

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew the name of a Sesshomaru Kagome story. Kagome gets sent to babysit Sesshomaru's son and in the process she gets forced to be his mate. I believe she gets a gift (immortality?) from mermaids and Sesshomaru overhears a conversation with Kagome and another female who's like a general or lieutenant that humans can't choose when to get pregnant like female demons and he plans on pupping her. That's the last I read and it was a few years ago.

Guest sugar0o

this fic is called "The Offering" many people are looking for it, but good luck finding it. The author was somewhere between 16 or so when the lil idiot posted it on AFF and Dokuga, of course both sites found out and yanked her down, all her MA fictions on Dokuga and her profile here on AFF.

Per both site rules this fic or any that were written before she turned 18, will never be aloud to be posted on site again. Sad part was it was a good fic, once you get past the creepy part that a 15/16 year old was so in love with rape that she got all defensive and belligerent about it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.