Click Here!

Ginny's Punishment A/N and Review Comments

Strawberry Passion

Just a warning: In this post, I go into detail about Ginny's orgasm in the second chapter of Ginny's punishment. Since Ginny's orgasm is based off of my experience, I do talk a little bit about my sex life. If you find this will be too much info for you, then I wouldn't read the post.

Hey everyone!

Wow, so imagine my surprise when I posted the second chapter of this story up and saw how many hits it got!

I find it interesting that the one story that I didn't plan on expanding too much is the one story that everyone wants to read. Well, it just goes to show you how incredibly little one knows.

I wrote the second chapter of Ginny's Punishment mainly because that scene would not leave my head. And since I have pressure at University to be academic and pressure from the fests that I participate in on livejournal, I found that writing this particular scene was a great, stress free creative outlet.

Now, I got an interesting review from CryingCinderella who is seriously, one of my idols when it comes to fanficiton. She mentioned how interesting it was that Ginny confused the need to go to the bathroom with an orgasm.

I can tell you from my own experience that this is not something I made up. I had the same need when me and my bf where trying to get me to have a vaginal orgasm and every time my gspot was hit, I had this overwhelming urge to go to the bathroom. I would always stop in the middle of sex to go pee. But as soon as I would go to the bathroom, nothing would come out.

It got to a point where I wouldn't drink anything before sex and I would make sure I went to the bathroom before having sex. Regardless of what I did, I still felt the urge to pee when we had sex. After a little bit of research, I found out that this feeling was normal for women wanting to experience a vaginal orgasm and that the only way to over come the feeling was to stay put and let the urge come.

Now my reasoning with Ginny is that she explored her body. But, as with most young women who explore their bodies, Ginny only explored the joys of a clitoral orgasm.

So when Snape was hitting her gspot, it would make sense that the overwhelming feelings that she felt were legit.

Hope that wasn't too much information (or rather, information you didn't want to hear lol)

If you have anymore questions about the fic, please feel free to post on this thread or to drop me a review (I do so loooooove reviews)!

Until next time!

Lots of Love

Strawberry Passion

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to update. I was working on LBB on livejournal and told myself I couldn’t write anymore stories until I finished those stories.

I finished yesterday so I’ve had a good time going back to the stories I left in order to work on those. I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor. Again, I will tell you all that this story is not beta’d so I don’t want to get any reviews about grammar or anything else. If you want the stories faster that’s just the way it’s going to have to be.

Review Replies:

MarksPet: Thanks Love! You always give me lots of encouragement! I am always looking forward to your reviews when I post something new. Thanks again for the review :D

40loner: Snape taking control never fails to get my creative juices (and others :D) flowing. Glad you enjoyed it. Within the next two chapters you will enjoy his controlling nature even more :D

CryingCinderella: Hi Love! Even though I answered one of your questions I realized I didn't answer the other. In terms of the chapters, I wrote the first one first but decided that instead of continuing from the first chapter, I would go back. I say there are about two more chapters before we get to the point that we are at in chapter one. Don't worry, i will write an A/N's so that you can know what's going on when I get to that point. Thanks again for the review!

strangebun: I know right? Snape is sexy as hell when he gets dominate! I love writing him that way (if you couldn't tell with my other fics :D) Thanks for the review love!

Lady lizzy: Your wish is my command! lol my next chapter is actually going to be about why he marked her and I will just for you write a chapter where he first spanks her. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy the next chapters!

Thanks for the reviews this time everyone! They really do make my hectic life so much better to live!

Anyway, enjoy the next chapter!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion

A/N: Hey all! Here’s another chapter for the Ginny’s Punishment installment. I didn’t think people would like this story so much but this shows how little I know about readers. I guess you all like dominate Snape as much as I do :D

Here is the story of how Ginny got the doe on her hip. Snape is such a dirty bastard in this chapter. I love it!

As always, this fic is not beta’d in order for me to get the chapters do you faster.

Anywho

Enjoy!

Review Replies:

Lady lizzy: You asked and I delivered! I hope this chapter is everything you thought it would be! I'm quite proud of it! I'm so glad my plot is making you want more. I always want my readers to want more! hahaha Thanks again for your lovely review.

StarrCrystal: OMG that's so sweet. Thanks so much for the review, it made that stressful day so much better for me! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you :D

Remarkable: I know right? I love Snape/Ginny. There's something so forbidden and yet so right about the pairing. I can totally see how Ginny's possession by Tom Riddle could bring them together as a couple. Although in this instance, Snape is being a bloody possessive bully lolz Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Thanks again for the reviews, everyone!

Enjoy the next chapter!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion AKA koolgirl18

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Only got one review this time but I know there were quite a bit of you who read the last chapter. I do hope this chapter lives up to your expectations.

Lady Lizzy: OMG Thank you, that was fantastic!!!! I really wanted the story of the doe on her hip :D

Me: Thanks so much for the encouragement love! I'm glad the chapter was fantastic. It was actually quite hard for me to write because I didn't want to make it seem like Ginny would enjoy being branded but at the same time I felt that Ginny had this weird twisted pleasure in having Snape do these degrading things to her. I'm so glad it came across the right way! I also hope this chapter is just as fantastic as the last! Thanks again for the review love!

Alright lovely vocal and silent readers, I am off to write more fanfiction for the different fests coming up. I'm doing my best to get as much of it done as possible so I don't take away from my homework next term!

Enjoy the holidays everyone!

Much Love

Koolgirl18 aka Strawberry Passion

• 3 weeks later...

A/N: Hey everyone! Happy New Year!

Well, here’s another chapter of Ginny’s Punishment. This chapter won’t have any smut but luckily for you lucky readers, I already have the next chapter of this fic written. I’ll upload it tomorrow or something :D

Tell me what you all think! I do so love getting reviews (since I can’t make any money off this fic)

As always, this is not beta’d so I can get it to you faster!

Enjoy!

Review Replies:

Remarkable: Holy crap that was hot! I mean, it's sick, having sex in front of Voldemort with everyone watching but you know what? That was still hot!

ME: Hi love!!!! I miss seeing your updates (hint hint lolz) Yeah, Ginny and Snape having sex in front of Voldy and Death Eaters was pretty sick. And as you'll see in the next chapter, Ginny found it just as disturbing and disgusting :D So glad you found it hot despite the disgust. Always a goal of mine hee hee hee.Thanks for your review darling, I can't wait to hear more from you and see what else you have brewing in your mind!

ME: Hi bluealquimista, I will answer each of your reviews separately.

BlueAlquimista: The sex was good... and I can understand a big S.O.B. like Snape would want to rape a girl or two...

But this: “If there is anyone in this war who deserves happiness, it is Severus.... " LOL!!!... He raped Ginny and Dumbledore is happy about it???... He has become totally senile, the king of gagas!!!... it's totally ridiculous!!!... Ohhhh... poor rapist, killer and torturer!!!... It's SOOOOOO ridiculous!!!... X-DDDDDD... and Voldy???... He don't deserves happiness???... poor man, all day killing, torturing and raping!!!... poor man!!!... He don't deserve a bit of happiness too???? X-DDDDDDDD

ME: Actually, if you read the second and third chapter , Snape actually gave Ginny many opportunities to back out out the arrangement and in fact, she consented to Snape having sex with her in front of Dumbledore. Snape treats her roughly and sometimes even coldly but he's not raping her. And just in case you don't know the background of Harry Potter series, Dumbledore made Snape kill him. Ginny doesn't know this but you and I know that Dumbledore is saying that Snape deserves happiness because Snape has been miserable for about twenty years at this point in the series thanks to all of the things Dumbledore made him do while he was alive. Dumbledore sees this relationship between Snape and Ginny as a way for Snape to actually get something he enjoys probably before Snape dies. Even though its unconventional, I don't think Dumbledore is senile when he says Snape deserves happiness.

Blue Alquimista: Ohhh... sooo romantic!... now Snape has marked her as if she was an animal!... It's sooo true, poor Severus deserves all the happines of the world!!! X-DDDD... Dumbledore will be sooo hapy to know Ginny is marked as a cow!!! X-DDDDD

About Harry?... it's easy, "Harry, I'm a dirty masochist slut!... If you want me to enjoy you must hit me, hurt me in the worst ways!!!"... I'm sure Harry won't mind... while He can fuck her ass!!! X-DDD I'm sure Harry will deserve too a bit of happiness!!!! X-DDDDDD

ME: Hmmmm ... I guess your entitled to your opinion on this particular review. Although I will say one thing, that Doe on Ginny's hip is much more than Snape branding her. I haven't gotten to the part in the story where the Doe is more significant that just a mark. Well, that and I'm not a fan of Harry and Ginny getting a happily ever after lol

Blue Alquimista: Now Snapes have telepathic powers???!!! Who is he?... Mr. Spock???... XXX-DDDDD

I KNOW IT!!!... This Voldy is a softy!!!... She knows she is Harry girlfriend and don't torture her, don't rape her, don't kill her?... NOTHING!!!... X-DDDDDDDDD... Then, for what did want Voldy to see her???... to have tea with her???... X-DDDD... Voldy have Harry in his hands and do nothing!!!... And this is the terrible, the evil Voldemort!!!!????.... X-DDDDDD.... Vernon is much more evil than this Voldy!!! X-DDDDD

VERNON, THE DARK LORD!!!! XX-DDDDDD

ME: Gods I wish I knew more about Mr. Spock--wouldn't mind doing a cross over with Harry Potter and Star Trek lol But no Snape isn't telepathic. Don't you remember that Snape is a Master of Occlumency and Legilimency ? And if so do you remember what Occlumency and Legilimency means? Well Occlumency is the act of closing one's mind to Legilimency and Legilimency is the act of accessing one's thoughts and memories. Ginny isn't good at either of these and Snape sees using Legilimency on her as a way to talk with her and connect with her without letting everyone else hear it. And I think Voldemort is still evil but he doesn't have to be violent and rape her. Instead, he knows there is more shame in Harry seeing Ginny with Snape then actually doing anything horrific to her. I mean, do you really think Harry would see the vision of him raping Ginny as nothing more than a nightmare? In this instance, Voldemort is being more subtle about how he messes with people.

I hope I left you with something useful to think about Blue Alquimista. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Lady Lizzy:Wow, the blue aquamista reviews are, um, interesting. Snape didn't rape Ginny, he gave her the chance to back out, but she wanted to be with him; she is drawn to him.

I for one, would like to see this developed even more. I love the way you wrote these stories and the power play between the two. Ginny is submissive, and she has just as much power in this relationship as Severus. (((hugs)))

Me: Well, like every other reader, blue aquamista is free to giver his/her opinion. I'm glad they were passionate enough to review. But I do agree that Snape did not rape Ginny. And you will get more development, I promise! I always look forward to your reviews and am sad when I can't answer them right away. Just know that I love them and I love your hugs too! :D (HUGS BACK)

Alright everyone! Enjoy the next chapter!

Edited by Strawberry Passion

More Review Replies! Yay!!!!

Lady Lizzy: I finally saw your responses to our reviews. And don't you realize other people are only allowed opinions that are in line with mine? *giggles* Just kidding. Everyone has different tastes, it's what makes the world go round.

I am so glad you decided to expand this from the original one shot. :D And I am glad that the fiery Ginny is showing up. Riding that line between submission in the bedroom, without losing the essence of who she is, is a tough thing; and I think you're doing great! I will be checking back everyday for the next update. Oh, and since you enjoy them... (((((hug))))

ME: Yay more hugs!!! And you will be rewarded in this review (and hugs of course) with another chapter! I hope this one meets all of your expectations! Thanks for the review!

Madamedragon: Yay an update. I hope things work out in the end for the both of them

ME: Well, I will admit that I'm a sucker for happy endings so we'll see how this one turns out. Thanks for the review!

Lillyput93: MORE MORE MORE!!! I DEMAND MORE!!!!

ME: How can I say no to such a polite demand? hahahaha Hope you enjoy the next chapter! Thanks for the review!

And to other curious readers of this thread, go to Ginny's Punishment in the Harry Potter section of the site and READ IT!

Until the next chapter!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion AKA koolgirl18

• 1 month later...

Review Replies:

Lady Lizzy: *grins big at the tender kiss*

And this chapter helped prove that Snape belongs as much to Ginny as she does to him. :D I LOVE this story!

Lady Lizzy: Awwwwww, tenderness from our favorite hard ass :D MORE!! I know I'm supposed to be grateful for what I get, but I'm greedy... MORE!!! *giggles*

Me: I'm am so glad you are loving this story. I can't give much else away but I really think you will love this chapter just as much as you loved the other one!!! Snape can be tender when he wants but we know how difficult it is for him to show how he feels on the inside. Hopefully this next chapter meets your expectations!

And now, I'm off to do homework and work on other fests!

Until next time lovelies!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya everyone!

Well, here another chapter. Sorry for taking so long to get this to you but I finally finished my final LJ festival piece. I will NOT join another festival until I finish other works that I have started. You all should hold me to that because I will get tempted this summer, I just know I will! Lolz

Anywho, please read and tell me what you think! Your reviews make me so happy :D

Enjoy!

Review Replies:

MadamDragon: Good update. But I wonder who the person is. It's Snape isn't it??? Update again soon please, I need to know who it is. Update Update UPDATE!!!

Me: ... I can't tell you! You have to read the chapter! But I'm so glad you waited patiently for me to update the fic lol Since I don't have any more LJ fests to write for and I don't plan on joining them until I have a good grasp on what I've already written. Hope you enjoy sequels to other fics that I have written and a new one that I plan on uploading when I finish. Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Can't wait to upload the next chapter for everyone else! :D

Much Love

Koolgirl18 aka Strawberry Passion

• 2 weeks later...

A/N: Hey everyone! Just as I promised, two updates in a month! I'm so glad you are all loving the softer Snape (well, as soft as he could possibly be). Be prepared for a little more softness. Now, with this chapter, you could argue that he is OOC BUT I would argue he is still very much in character since we don't know Snape outside of professor and asshole mode in the original series.

Madamdragon: I guess I can understand why he kidnapped her for himself. he wants her safe...Hope more is to come soon.

Me: I tried to get this out as soon as homework was light again. Even as a writer I don't know if Snape wants to keep Ginny safe or if he is a selfish bastard and wants her around for his own pleasure ... we shall see. I think you will really like this next chapter. I very much enjoyed writing it :D

Alright everyone! Until next time!

Strawberry Passion (AKA Koolgirl18)

• 2 weeks later...

A/N: Hey everyone! Here's another chapter (after all, I did promise to try to update more). I don't know how I feel about it—it feels kind of forced but I know that its necessary to the plot. Hopefully, the next chapter is better (actually, the next chapter will be better lol).

Review Replies:

Madam Dragon: Good update. Loved it. I hope more is to come soon. I think Snape is in love with her too. He wouldn't have came home and worried over her if he didn't care.

Me: Thanks for the review love! I think he loves her too. However, we all know how stubborn Snape can be when he's in love. Will he ever admit it? I'm not sure. Lets hope that at some point in the fic he does! Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Alright then everyone! Enjoy the next chapter!

Much Love

Slytherinjunkie (aka Koolgirl18)

• 2 weeks later...

A/N: Hi all! I'm so glad you enjoyed the last chapter. However, in this chapter you may all feel incredibly disappointed as Snape is an asshole. And I don't mean the type of asshole you all got used to reading about. Oh no—what he does to Ginny in this chapter is probably the worst that he has ever done—probably even worse then calling Lily Potter a mudblood (at least, in my opinion it is worse). However, don't fret. Things will eventually work out in the end. We just have to wait for it ;)

Review Replies:

Madamdragon: Good update, I like that he didn't die. I hope that things get sorted out and happy endings all around. Hope another update is to come soon.

Me: Thanks for the review love! Well, I can't tell you what happens next cause you have to read the chapter next! What I will tell you, however, is that the happy ending is a ways away :D However, with the new plot point, I hope that it is still interesting and enjoyable!

Can't wait to see what you think!

Alright everyone! Enjoy!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion AKA Koolgirl18

A/N: Hey everyone! Yes I realize this is a very rare quick update but my creative juices have been flowing freely these past few days so lucky you! I think you will all enjoy this chapter as Ginny finally fights back. It was so damn satisfying to write and I'm sure will be just as satisfying for you to read.

Tell me what you think—I do so love getting reviews from people. They make me smile :D

Enjoy!

Review Replies:

Madamdragon: That heartless bastard. Hope he knows what he just lost.

ME:I know right? He's just protecting his own ass and not caring about who he hurts in the process. Its frustrating (I find it funny that I find it frustrating since I'm the one who is writing his character--the damn man has a mind of his own, I swear haha)! I think you'll like the next chapter as the popular opinion of how most people feel about what Snape did will be voiced ;)

Thanks for the review love! Enjoy the next chappie!

Alright then everyone! Until the next chapter!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion aka Koolgirl18

A/N: Hi all! I'm glad you all were on Ginny's side in the last chapter. Snape really did need a good kick in the shin. Here's another surprise and plot point! I hope you all enjoy it and have a lot to say about it in a review! Hooray for faster updates and reviews!

Review Replies:

Madamdragon: Bet Snape regrets his decission now. Hope more is to come soon please.

Me: Snape wouldn't know when to stop being a pouty pants if it came back to bite him in the ass. I swear this man is sooooo difficult. Hopefully later on in the story he will finally see what a great woman Ginny is and how much she wants and loves him. He just doesn't want to be happy is my conclusion. To make it even worse, he makes it incredibly hard to write because I want to write him as an understanding, loving Snape, but instead he fights me and turns back into an asshole! lol Well, since I'm the writer, I guess I'll decide if he should continue to wallow in self pity. Stop being difficult Severus Snape lol Enjoy the next chapter :D

Everyone else, Enjoy the next plot point!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion (AKA koolgirl18)

A/N: Now the turn this chapter takes was challenging because I wanted Snape to go after Ginny because he really loved her, not because something big happened that changed everything. However, after really getting into Snape's head, I realized that only a big thing could push the man into 'Maybe I shouldn't be an idiot' mode. Oh well, there goes my hopes and dreams for the perfect Snape lol This will also be 'Ginny's turn to piss you all off' chapter :D (Although tbird1965 is already pissed off at the both of them haha).

Maybe later they can both redeem themselves ... maybe :D

On an unrelated note, I was finally sorted in Pottermore ... they made me a Gryffindor X_X

To make it even worse, my friends said that they could see it because I'm such a mama bear (I tend to be that person my friends can come to when they feel sad). My argument, Slytherins need sexy mama bears too!

*sigh* I guess I should accept the fact that I'm a Gryffindor with a Slytherin fetish ... which makes sense if you pay attention to my fics lol

You should all send me a review to cheer me up ... I am very sad about this development :(

On a lighter note,

Enjoy the chapter!

Review Replies

Madamdragon: I guess we will see where thing progress.

Me: I don't think you will like me after this chapter lol Things progress pretty quickly from here. Thanks for reviewing love!

Jan: Wow, I really want Ginny to stay with Severus, but I'm feeling kind of sorry for Remus cause he lost Tonks, and it appear that he's going to lose Ginny even before he gets her... which I guess it's for the best....

Please update chapter 15 soon.

Me: I feel sorry for Remus too. But no worries, I will soon be writing another fic where Remus gets lots of love from Ginny ;) Thanks for the review love and enjoy Chapter 15 :D

Alright everyone!

Until next time!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion (Aka koolgirl18)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I cannot believe that this is the final chapter of this fic! As I was planning it all out in my mind, I realized that nothing else really needed to be added to the story after this chapter. In this chapter, you will get a lot of Snape’s perspective and a lot of background to Ginny and Snape’s relationship beforehand. I would like to think that it will be a very interesting read :D

I want to thank each and every reviewer who has commented on this story. You guys rock! Honestly, it was your reviews that kept the fire for this story burning. And it was your reviews that made me confident enough to keep going. Thanks again wonderful reviewers.

I would also like to thank my silent readers as well. Even though you may not have reviewed, it’s good to know with your story alerts that you were enjoying what I was submitting.

All in all, everyone who has been invested in this fic rocks! I love you all.

Look out for my next uploads soon!

Enjoy!

Review Replies:

Madamdragon: That's too much for one person. I hope more is to come soon please.

ME: Things progressed rather quickly in this chapter so there is a lot more. I can't give away too much but I hope you enjoy the next chapter! Thanks for reviewing every time I updated, love. I always knew I could count on your reviews :D

Jan: Wow, I really want Ginny to stay with Severus, but I'm feeling kind of sorry for Remus cause he lost Tonks, and it appear that he's going to lose Ginny even before he gets her... which I guess it's for the best....

Please update chapter 15 soon.

ME: I feel sorry for Remus too. But, to make up for it, I will at some point upload a Ginny/Remus fic so no worries. And I'm sure Ginny will always be there for him when he needs her, no matter what her relationship status with Severus is. Thanks for the review and enjoy the next chapter (if you haven't already)!

Wavedancer: What the Heck kind of ending is that did she return what was the sex of the child whaaaaat I want more.................

Me: This must be your first time reading this fic. I've had that complete tag on it since the second chapter lol Sorry about that. Here is the real last chapter to the story. I hope you enjoy it and get some of your questions answered ;) thanks for the review!

onecelestialbeing: YESSS didn't know you were here also

Me: <3 Yes I'm on here and there are some fics on here that I haven't put on ff.net (if you haven't already discovered that lol). Thanks for reviewing here AND on ff.net. Your the best :D

Thanks for the reviews everyone and look out for more uplaods!

Much Love

Strawberry Passion (aka koolgirl18)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.