Click Here!

OMFG!

ZombieDuke

I've just checked when I posted my very first story on here.

"2004"

Now then... it's 2007.

I'VE BEEN WRITING FANFICTION FOR 3 YEARS!

I don't know if I should get drunk or cry ph34r.gif

Joined...I'm not sure when....be back in a tic.

EDIT: been publishing fanfic since June 1st, 2005. Woo-hoo. Death of the Queen, what a sweet sweet endeavor. How many pages per post? I didn't even have Word, just notepad. Spell-check? Arguements about spelling and grammar? Discovering Bleach. Ah, those were the days.

I've been writing since I was 13 so that's 20 years, but I just started posting on line for about 6-7 months. Back when I started it was more along the lines of "You have got to read this little story so and so wrote!" And then someone would hand me a note book. I would write something and then it would be sent on to the next person. I still have some of my old notebooks. Maybe I should go dig them out for some ideas... Maybe re-write some of the old romance junk I penned way back when - add some smut for some smiles laugh.gif !

Er, well my first fanfic HERE was in 2003. But my first fanfic published was on Paladin's Ranma 1/2 site, as he was the one who got me into this biz. That was when I got out of the Air force... in August 1997.

So yeah, a little under ten years.

Damn I'm old...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gaara

It's amazing where the time goes isn't it? I wrote my first fic in 03. It probably doesn't seem long to some of you seasoned veterans, but to me that's a long time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.