Click Here!

1 sesh/Kag and 1 Ses/Sango

Guest Alex

I haven't read this story in years andit wasnt complete when i stopped. I dont remember the title or author, but i do remember that they defeated naraku and before he died he cursed inuyasha to die at his happiest moment. kagome either made a wish or did something with the jewel that she became a goddess or something. years pass n inu n kag have a daughter, yayoi,and inu dies wen he sees her take her first steps. i forgot what happens that kag n sesh end up living together and because of the politics of "his domain" (for lack of better words) they end up being forced into marriage. they eventually fall for each other and have a son. i remember there was also someone else in the story named regus and yayoi fell for him. I'm trying to place in as much details as i can remember. Does anyone have the slightest idea of what story im talking about?

Also, what happened to wheezambus youkai and the exterminator? that story was bangin. She has an excerpt of it with miroku doin the nasty, but that only one chapter out of the entire awesome story! what happened to it? her profile is still up, obviously, but the story is gone :(

Generally, when an author pulls a story like that, but leaves everything else, they're reworking it for later republication. Without asking her directly, though I can't say that that is what happened, but observation over the years says that's the most likely thing which happened to that story by Wheezambu you're asking about.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.