Click Here!

Review replies

magentasouth

Hi Fleur - I was actually writing more on that story this morning before I felt guilty about the other stories that I hadn't updated. :-/

To be honest.. i'm not really feeling like writing on the others so much right now. Maybe I should just go with the muse..

(sigh) So much time.. so little to do.

No...wait. Scratch that. Reverse it. ;-)

Edited by magentasouth

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrazySue

Hi everyone

I just want to apologise for the long delays in updating.

Its been a bit real-life-intruding-ish. I don't want to be a major downer so I won't go into detail. I had job interviews, finals and my mother is now in hospital with a life threatening condition. Now with the canterbury earthquake (many of my friends live there - I lived there myself up till about a year ago) it's all been a bit stressful and I haven't had time or energy to dedicate to writing as I previously had done.

I will update everything.. except the first horcrux and new skin possibly... tonight or tomorrow I think. All the chapters for everything else are almost ready.

CrazySue - I just got your messages - if you're reading this - Sorry, I wasn't snubbing you or anything. i just didn't check this forum for a while due to aforementioned issues. I'm really pleased you're enjoying the stories. You brightened my day!

Everyone else who has reviewed. You are all awesome and I really appreciate your feedback!! I'll get back to y'all soon!

M.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey! No worries, I know how life is. I'm just glad it worked. AFF is not my friend when it comes to reviewing and such. ANYWAY. The new chapter of Precious Mudblood is having me beg you to update seven chapters a day again. LOL. Captive Audience kind of made me grumpy just because I hate when your Voldemorts die. Makes me bitter. :D But, I'm sure there's some amazing twist just around the corner. I am happily but impatiently awaiting the next chapter(s)? of Necessary Sacrifices.

Your untechnoligified fan,

CrazySue

Guest CrazySue

Hi everyone

I just want to apologise for the long delays in updating.

Its been a bit real-life-intruding-ish. I don't want to be a major downer so I won't go into detail. I had job interviews, finals and my mother is now in hospital with a life threatening condition. Now with the canterbury earthquake (many of my friends live there - I lived there myself up till about a year ago) it's all been a bit stressful and I haven't had time or energy to dedicate to writing as I previously had done.

I will update everything.. except the first horcrux and new skin possibly... tonight or tomorrow I think. All the chapters for everything else are almost ready.

CrazySue - I just got your messages - if you're reading this - Sorry, I wasn't snubbing you or anything. i just didn't check this forum for a while due to aforementioned issues. I'm really pleased you're enjoying the stories. You brightened my day!

Everyone else who has reviewed. You are all awesome and I really appreciate your feedback!! I'll get back to y'all soon!

M.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey! No worries, I know how life is. I'm just glad it worked. AFF is not my friend when it comes to reviewing and such. ANYWAY. The new chapter of Precious Mudblood is having me beg you to update seven chapters a day again. LOL. Captive Audience kind of made me grumpy just because I hate when your Voldemorts die. Makes me bitter. :D But, I'm sure there's some amazing twist just around the corner. I am happily but impatiently awaiting the next chapter(s)? of Necessary Sacrifices.

Your untechnoligified fan,

CrazySue

Guest Fleur K.

Hi Fleur - I was actually writing more on that story this morning before I felt guilty about the other stories that I hadn't updated. :-/

To be honest.. i'm not really feeling like writing on the others so much right now. Maybe I should just go with the muse..

(sigh) So much time.. so little to do.

No...wait. Scratch that. Reverse it. ;-)

You should always go with your muse :) You shouldn't have to feel guilty about where the mood takes you....fanfic is for your enjoyment! And of course it is awesome when you share :D I'm excited to hear you were working on Captive Audience this morning, yay!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter,

-Fleur K.

Guest Alonia187

magentasouth,

most of the time, I am pretty much a Dramione fan. After a while, and I mean after I have exhausted the pairing of just reading and reading and reading the same plots of many different stories, I will read other pairings. The other pairings is Voldemort/Hermione (Do not know the nickname but I do not think that there is a nickname for this pairing? Maybe Volmione? *shrugs* do Not know.) and I have noticed some plots that copy one to next story. Traveling in time, being captured...ect. with your stories of Voldemort/Hermione it's like...a breathe of fresh air but still using the same story plot in a way. I am not being rude, harsh or mean about this, I am sorry if I come across that way, just being honest is all.

Your stories ARE ADDICTING.

Precious Mudblood-

Dear lord I stayed up for three days and three NIGHTS just READING from chapter 1 until chapter 72 (have not read chapter 73 but I think I will leave that until tomorrow so I can sleep tonight lol). I looked like the walking dead after I read that story. A lot of pairings you put into that story. Hermione/Voldemort, Hermione/Snape, Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Harry, Hermione/Lestrange...anyone else that I forgot to mention that is with Hermione? Oh yes, Hermione/Lucius. I know what other pairing I have left out, however I cannot spell the name correctly. sorry.

Captive Audience-

Honey, please tell me that you have another account SOMEWHERE on the Net so I can continue to read MOOOORE of it? I love this one over PM, sorry. And also, WHY DID YOU KILL OFF VOLDMORT!!?! WHY? I read the latest chapter to it and it was like 'Hermione doesn't NEED to suffer through this crap! She needs to be with Voldemort. End of story, Good bye, the end.' Also, another thing that has got me curious about your story which I do believe it is put into the Warning area or the Content that you put for us readers to know of is this: When will Hermione know that she is PREGNANT with Voldmort's baby? Not trying to be a pain here but just wanting answers to my questions (Gosh, I feel like Hermione right now ><!) "Abuse, Anal, AFFO, Angst, BDSM, BP, CR, Death, Fingering, H/C, M/F, NonCon, Oral, Preg, Rom, Tort, WIP" Soo when? When will she know that she's Pregnant with his child? Also when will he come back, ALIVE!!?!

The First Horcrux-

I read that because well...I was bored and I already read CA and PM and I wanted to read more of your stories. Not a huge Snape/Hermioen fan; just don't understand why people like the idea of a Teacher falling for a Student even though it does happen in real life. It, The First horcrux, confused me a bit in the first couple to few chapters of the story,however after a while I got it! It's Brilliantly creative on your part. Like I said, many people will just go from one copied plot to the next, this one wasn't. I loved it. I wonder what will the older LV will think of his first Horcrux being out of the book and is walking the earth :D. Ooh I cannot wait for another update! :D.

Above all I really love all of the stories that I have read so far. I have not yet gotten to the others because well...I'm ADDICTED to the first three that I have read already. You keep me guessing on what will happen next however with some stories, I can guess will happen next, just a gut feeling one would say. So please update whenever you possibly can! (Also are you absolutely SURE that you don't have an account somewhere else that CA is completed and that I can read all of the chapters to it?)

Brilliant Stories, Brilliant Plots, Brilliant Author :).

Sincerely,

Alonia187.

Whoops sorry.

@Raven - I didn't mean to upload a chapter of first horcrux that was already up. I found it and thought I hadn't uploaded it yet. Sorry. I'll upload a chapter of that which we make for ourselves to compensate.

@everyone else. Thank you SO unbelievably much for your reviews - I was thrilled to read them and i'll reply later I hope. I'm not at home right now so writing and uploading is a bit tricky but i'll get around it

Also - HARRY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!!

Raven and Unneeded and everyone else following What we make for ourselves

Sorry if the chappy was short. The simple reason for that was that it was half finished. It's been half finished for a while. My chapters tend to be between 8000 and 12000 wds. I got caught up in captive audience - where i've been preoccupied for almost a week now. I wouldnt have posted the half chapter except for the extra heart twanging request for more of first horcrux - the chapter of which is only about a quarter finished and not postable.

I have no idea why i'm so preoccupied with captive audience right now. Sorry. I've got what amounts to 4/5ths of the latest chapter of necessary sacrifices sitting there just waiting on finishing.. half a chapter of new skin..

Still supposed to write this masters. (sigh)

Ah well.

Guest Blossoming Art

Raven and Unneeded and everyone else following What we make for ourselves

Sorry if the chappy was short. The simple reason for that was that it was half finished. It's been half finished for a while. My chapters tend to be between 8000 and 12000 wds. I got caught up in captive audience - where i've been preoccupied for almost a week now. I wouldnt have posted the half chapter except for the extra heart twanging request for more of first horcrux - the chapter of which is only about a quarter finished and not postable.

I have no idea why i'm so preoccupied with captive audience right now. Sorry. I've got what amounts to 4/5ths of the latest chapter of necessary sacrifices sitting there just waiting on finishing.. half a chapter of new skin..

Still supposed to write this masters. (sigh)

Ah well.

Hey, I'm doing a Masters too, I TOTALLY understand! I've got to get my proposal done by Wednesday, and it's not even really started :S Lots of writing to do hahaha. Hang in there, and thanks for updating even though you're probably crazy busy!

Guest Fleur K.

I just read chapter 13 for Captive Audience....something suspicious is afoot! I just cannot get enough of this story, I am not eagerly awaiting the next chapter :) Though I understand the demands of being a student and having to work on things for graduate school, I still hope you update like.....in the next few minutes <_< I'm really interested in where this story is going and how Voldemort is going to come back. Was that him by the bus? It didn't seem like it would be, but perhaps he is making her suffer for her choices. My first thought as to the identity of said person was Draco, but what the hell would he be doing out there and how would he even know to be there? I have no idea, I am really awful with predicting stories.....therefore you just need to continue updating so I don't have to wrack my brain over it :D Anyway, this story is awesome! I have been really sick lately and being able to read your story has really helped cheer me up, thanks :)

Guest Fleur K.

I just read chapter 13 for Captive Audience....something suspicious is afoot! I just cannot get enough of this story, I am not eagerly awaiting the next chapter :) Though I understand the demands of being a student and having to work on things for graduate school, I still hope you update like.....in the next few minutes <_< I'm really interested in where this story is going and how Voldemort is going to come back. Was that him by the bus? It didn't seem like it would be, but perhaps he is making her suffer for her choices. My first thought as to the identity of said person was Draco, but what the hell would he be doing out there and how would he even know to be there? I have no idea, I am really awful with predicting stories.....therefore you just need to continue updating so I don't have to wrack my brain over it :D Anyway, this story is awesome! I have been really sick lately and being able to read your story has really helped cheer me up, thanks :)

.....why do I always have typos? When I said "I am not eagerly awaiting the next chapter", I meant that I am "now" eagerly awaiting the next chapter *facepalm*

LiLlAdYeX - Why does Hermione let other wizards push her around? She doesn't like pain?! It makes no sense to provoke punishment unless there is a gain involved. The times she has tried to stop wizards pushing her around have resulted in worse pain than if she'd just submitted.

In this case it would be Tom who would be punished. But it isn't as if she could gain anything significant. Grindelwald is much like Lucius. He would simply get vicious.

When her magic was unbound in the past - why didn't she go back to the future? It took a lot of power to do it the first time and she isn't sure how she did it. Harry was in her head. Her travel back in time was a product of his force and her longing. She's not sure whether she might not make everything worse if she tries. And then there was the whole losing power issue.

There is a significant upside to having her magic bound.

She was much much more powerful in the future each time her magic was unbound. She healed severus effortlessly.

When her magic is bound - although she still has an attracting effect on others, her magic (and the magic she absorbs) collects. It pools, rather than dissipates out to all her connections.

Why cant she track rodolphus if he can track her and other people can sense their bond?

Other 'people' can't sense their bond. Other vampires can. Vampires need to be able to sense whether a given human is the blood slave (i.e. property) of another vampire.

Asking why she can't track the vampire who 'owns' her is much like saying why can't she control him in the way he controlled her. They are different species, in a sense. The relationship is not balanced, with both sides inheriting equal powers over the other. Its a vampire and a blood slave. The vampire needs to be able to track its property, but if the blood slave could track the vampire - it would make it quite simple for the slave to become a weapon against the vampire.

Hope that answers your questions.

Dear everyone,

I realise that updates have been less frequent than desired. I haven't given up on any of my stories. Its actually ticking me off no end to not be able to write on them right now. I have had to work on my masters (which is almost finished.)

So it might be a few days more till I can next update, assuming that I can go back to writing for pleasure on monday. I generally write about a chapter of something a night when real life doesnt intrude.

That being said - I *do* check for reviews way way too much and every time I get one I am overjoyed to a completely silly extent.

So if you've reviewed - thank you!!! I feel guilty at not being able to provide immediate relief.

Miss_nen_yim - If I tell you whether or not the preg tag refers solely to Ginny you'll be disappointed. Either way. If I say no - i.e. that Hermione isn't going to be pregnant, you'll be all aww-but I wanted her to be! If I say she yes - you'll be waiting for it impatiently and it will be a let-down if it does happen because you'll have built up anticipation.

I'll be honest. I have a number of paths for the story in my mind although I know the gist of where i'm going and where it ends, I haven't decided yet and go back and forth on that issue. I've never written a pregnant character before. I'll see.

Thank you for your compliments! I agree totally that this ship is underappreciated. I've mentioned before - I only started writing because I was frustrated at running out of new LV or TR stories to read. (hint hint!!)

On the matter of OOCness in stories - Personally, I can handle a lot of OOC, provided its reasonably elegantly written, consistent and reasonable for the context introduced. I cannot read a story that is full of spelling and grammar problems. My own stories have them in places (mostly because i type them in the dark, without enough attention and sometimes submit without reading them through. When I eventually read them through I usually fix the error if I can be bothered).

Ugh.. four am again. Sleep!! Can't think!

Guest unneeded

Dear everyone,

I realise that updates have been less frequent than desired. I haven't given up on any of my stories. Its actually ticking me off no end to not be able to write on them right now. I have had to work on my masters (which is almost finished.)

So it might be a few days more till I can next update, assuming that I can go back to writing for pleasure on monday. I generally write about a chapter of something a night when real life doesnt intrude.

That being said - I *do* check for reviews way way too much and every time I get one I am overjoyed to a completely silly extent.

So if you've reviewed - thank you!!! I feel guilty at not being able to provide immediate relief.

Miss_nen_yim - If I tell you whether or not the preg tag refers solely to Ginny you'll be disappointed. Either way. If I say no - i.e. that Hermione isn't going to be pregnant, you'll be all aww-but I wanted her to be! If I say she yes - you'll be waiting for it impatiently and it will be a let-down if it does happen because you'll have built up anticipation.

I'll be honest. I have a number of paths for the story in my mind although I know the gist of where i'm going and where it ends, I haven't decided yet and go back and forth on that issue. I've never written a pregnant character before. I'll see.

Thank you for your compliments! I agree totally that this ship is underappreciated. I've mentioned before - I only started writing because I was frustrated at running out of new LV or TR stories to read. (hint hint!!)

On the matter of OOCness in stories - Personally, I can handle a lot of OOC, provided its reasonably elegantly written, consistent and reasonable for the context introduced. I cannot read a story that is full of spelling and grammar problems. My own stories have them in places (mostly because i type them in the dark, without enough attention and sometimes submit without reading them through. When I eventually read them through I usually fix the error if I can be bothered).

Ugh.. four am again. Sleep!! Can't think!

it's all good.

life gets in the ay of writing time...even when we loyal readers selfishly wish it wouldn't ;P

what can i say, you're just that good. ^^

update when you can and we'll take what we can get.

looking forward to the next update.

• 4 weeks later...

Um yeah. Woah. Sorry about that - I was just reminded that it's been basically a month since I updated Precious Mudblood.

I havent been writing as much lately as I used to due to annoying real world issues. Damn the real world. Its sooo inconvenient.

In case you're worrying - No. I havent run out of story on precious mudblood - in fact the plot is written and completed. I know that story is just massively long but I have to break it to you - its not near the end. Probably I should break it down into three or four shorter fics. Maybe when its finished I will. Anyway.. there's a good few twists and turns to go yet, don't worry.

I guess I wasn't in the right mood lately to write the next part of PM. I have been in more of a slashy mood lately - hermione hasn't been catching my interest as much and i've been writing on my three slashfics more. You can see that whole slash vibe erupting unbidden into necessary sacrifices (poor Draco.. I always torment the poor little spoiled brat) so I just gave myself over to it and wrote on slash for a while instead.

But PM has been kind of in the back of my mind for the last two or three days so I'll get back to that now then. I have a chapter of first horcrux sitting finished and half a chapter of new skin too.

By the way - yes whoever called me on it - necessary sacrifices is just a completely random meander through my mind. I don't know where it leads yet. I have a few different ideas.. but its not concrete like all the others where there is actually a decided, finished plot. If it feels a bit more all over the place - that's probably why.

anyway.

THANK YOU to everyone who has given me a review!! You have no idea how overjoyed I get when I find new reviews!

(hugs and cookies and bunnies and sinfully..deliciously evil Tom Riddle clones to all of you!)

It's been a while since I have rechecked and addressed comments individually but I will get to that - right after I finish a chapter of PM for y'all.

Guest Alonia187

Um yeah. Woah. Sorry about that - I was just reminded that it's been basically a month since I updated Precious Mudblood.

I havent been writing as much lately as I used to due to annoying real world issues. Damn the real world. Its sooo inconvenient.

In case you're worrying - No. I havent run out of story on precious mudblood - in fact the plot is written and completed. I know that story is just massively long but I have to break it to you - its not near the end. Probably I should break it down into three or four shorter fics. Maybe when its finished I will. Anyway.. there's a good few twists and turns to go yet, don't worry.

I guess I wasn't in the right mood lately to write the next part of PM. I have been in more of a slashy mood lately - hermione hasn't been catching my interest as much and i've been writing on my three slashfics more. You can see that whole slash vibe erupting unbidden into necessary sacrifices (poor Draco.. I always torment the poor little spoiled brat) so I just gave myself over to it and wrote on slash for a while instead.

But PM has been kind of in the back of my mind for the last two or three days so I'll get back to that now then. I have a chapter of first horcrux sitting finished and half a chapter of new skin too.

By the way - yes whoever called me on it - necessary sacrifices is just a completely random meander through my mind. I don't know where it leads yet. I have a few different ideas.. but its not concrete like all the others where there is actually a decided, finished plot. If it feels a bit more all over the place - that's probably why.

anyway.

THANK YOU to everyone who has given me a review!! You have no idea how overjoyed I get when I find new reviews!

(hugs and cookies and bunnies and sinfully..deliciously evil Tom Riddle clones to all of you!)

It's been a while since I have rechecked and addressed comments individually but I will get to that - right after I finish a chapter of PM for y'all.

When will you update all of your TR/HG stories? Miss reading the Updates><.

@Salon_Kitty

Thanks for your massive review. Sorry to squick you with Draco..

Draco IMO would have a better body than Harry because Harry has been starved quite a lot while growing.

Harry is relatively weak in That which we make - thats just the way I set him up, his friends have betrayed him or been killed, his upbringing and schooling have been rigged to leave him intentionally weak. In The last horcrux harry is stronger, but still not as smart as Tom. In new skin - harry is formidable.

There is exactly zero probability that ginny weasley will ever be placed in the enviable position of being with both Lord Voldemort and Tom Riddle. In any story. Ever. I loathe the weasleys, as you rightly discerned. Ginny may count herself lucky if she survives my stories.

I haven't clarified whether Harry has dated ginny in the last horcrux.. Draco just believes that Harry's never dated anyone.

Writing atm. Will reply to all reviews from everything when I get these two (three? four? not sure how many it is in the meantime) chapters up.

Next up in line for update are Precious mudblood and New Skin.

After that will be probably that which we make and captive audience. Unless those reading the first horcrux are more vociferously vocal than those reading necessary sacrifices or that which we make. I'm easily swayed by reviews.

Hey, that was speedy! Thanks for the reply.

Oh, and you don't have to apologize for squicking me with that Lucius/Draco scene. I believe the author should never apologize for his/her vision. It is what it is. It's good to be disturbed by something at least once a day.

There is exactly zero probability that ginny weasley will ever be placed in the enviable position of being with both Lord Voldemort and Tom Riddle. In any story. Ever. I loathe the weasleys, as you rightly discerned. Ginny may count herself lucky if she survives my stories.

Ha! I used to have that same view, lol. I really hated the entire Weasley clan as written, but damn, the films really changed my opinion of Ron. I think Rupert Grint is so damn likable as that character that it sort of warmed me to him in fanfic. Same happened to Ginny. I used to hate that Harry ended up with her (it should have been Luna :(....), but damn it all if I haven't written a Harry/Ginny story myself and am set to start another one soon. That's what happens when you come across writers who really like those characters and write them well.

Unless those reading the first horcrux are more vociferously vocal than those reading necessary sacrifices or that which we make. I'm easily swayed by reviews.

Ah, I understand how that goes. Still, I hope you don't let First Horcrux sit too long. I really am loving Tom in that. And after seeing HBP, I can easily see why you would be inspired by that young actor who played Tom as a teenager. That kid was perfect! What a great impression he left on me! Even down to his intonation and facial expressions. Truth be told, I think he gave a better performance than Ralph Fiennes has.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I am still alive. None of my stories (poor things) will be abandoned. I just started a new job and now I am essentially working ALL the stupid bloody time. As in - seven days a week most weeks - so it's hard to find the time.. no. that's not entirely right. I could find *time* to write - I just don't have energy to write, most days. I come home and fall into bed then get up and do it all again. Also - I just moved into a new apartment a week ago and so I have no internet at home at the moment (driving me up the wall living without it!)

That being said - I have read the reviews you have left me and been incredibly happy that you like my stories enough to keep checking them even if I drop off the planet for a while.

Tonight I am writing on captive audience. I have a chapter of necessary sacrifices which I havent had a chance to spell/grammar check yet. Most of precious mudblood's latest chapter has been sitting there for weeks and weeks now. Also half a chapter of new skin is done. My mind keeps circling around the first horcrux though. (sigh)

and now I better go and drive home (internetless cold home) and write instead of hanging about here.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.