Click Here!

Needing BETA for my newest musing....

DarkCabaret

I'm in need of a beta. Normally I wouldn't ask, but I feel I may need one.

I'm looking for a beta who is good with grammar, spelling, and all around literate. I need someone who will pretty much get on my ass if I stray from the story. I tend to write and then go completely off topic within my story. I do require my beta to be patient. I work 10 1/2 hour days at work so it may be a week or two before I can actually get new chapters to you. I'm still working on chapter one and will update you on everything. I do have Yahoo so I'm not requiring my beta to have but it would be nice so I can keep tabs with you. If I send you a 12 page chapter feel free to tell me to cut things. I want someone who is blunt and honest! If it's total crap then say so and I'll try to fix it. I'm also working on an original novel as well, but my fan fiction is what needs the beta.

This is a Twilight fic, so a knowledge and enjoyment of the movies and book is a must. Even if you don't have an extreme love as I do, I'll still consider you. I'm also throwing in a batch of witches. Stephanie Meyer put wolves in her books I'm adding witches! Not like Harry Potter, I mean similar to Charmed, but with my own personal twist. I am trying to say my witches will do spells, and all kinds of stuff. I do have sites I am using for research for my original novel if you would like them.

This story will contain a few different sexuals situations. M/F, F/F, and possibly some torture. I'm not into rape scenes, incest, or scat/urine so it will NOT be in my story! I am however intending to do candles, and possibly some blood play. Not like menstrual blood but regular blood? LOL! If anything else is added to the list I will warn you first, and if needed I will try to find another person who can take care of that chapter.

If interested in being my beta PLEASE message me on here, and let me know your credentials. I'm looking for 1 possibly 2. I do enjoy conflicting ideas. If I choose 2, then I may require a Yahoo ID, so we can do conference chats even if it's not about the story. I'd like someone or someones who can talk to me at least once a week.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.