Click Here!

Looking for Sess/Kag fic

Guest timid

Ok, so I’m pretty sure that this was a sess/kag fic. It has been years since I read it and it wasn’t even finished.

The only scene I can recall semi clearly is where Sesshoumaru is floating on his back in his personal bath slash hot spring with Kagome lying face down on his stomach under strict orders not to move or be punished.

Some random details I (think I) remember:

-set in the feudal era in Sesshoumaru’s castle.

-(there was a small waterfall in the personal bath that Kagome hid behind.)

-while floating in the water he used his one good hand to stroke her back or hair.

-(it starts off with her slowly waking up and realizing that she is chained and naked and lying on soft fur)

Does anyone know what I’m looking for and where it is?

• 1 month later...

do u recall if she was a goddess and inuyasha had died? and the story took place looong after naraku had been defeated? after defeating naraku kag made sopme sort of wish or did something with the jewel and she became a goddess and inu died because of a last curse naraku put on him and kag n sesh eventually got together because of the politics of sesh and they were forced to marry...? its a story that im looking for. idk if it has any relation to urs, but that scene sounds kinda familiar. but ive read so many inuyasha fics and its been years since ive read ANY, but that scene did sound familiar.

• 9 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.