Click Here!

Old Sesshomaru/Kagome Story

Guest Luna015

Guest Luna015

It was a long time ago that I read it, and haven't been able to find it anywhere!!

I think it starts out with Kikyo joining the group, so Kagome sets out on her own. Even if Kikyo doesn't join, I know that Kagome goes her seperate way from the group. She wanders around and goes to the demon slayers village to see Midoriko. She's in the cave and falls asleep. Midoriko appears in her dreams and tells her that in order to defeat a great evil, she needs to be trained as a warrior miko, the last of her kind. So Midoriko trains her in her dreams. What seems like years of training really took only about a few months. She sents out, and ends up running into the old group. She ends up becoming lady of some of the demon's lands. Can't remember if it's the North or South lands. And that's where I left off.

Anyone know what story it is?

To Make You Feel My Love by KougasAngel

Betrayed by Inu Yasha, Kagome leaves the village in order to find her place in the world. However, the warrior miko, Midoriko, enlists Kagome's help to stop a vicious enemy. Kagome finds allies in the strangest of places, and she finds love in the arms of a former demon lord.

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Action/Adventure

Updated: 03-05-05 - Chapters: 25 - Reviews 7 - Words 67,862

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.