Click Here!

looking for a naruto yaoi fic

Guest meow-kuu

Guest meow-kuu

Okay so I'm trying to find the name (and hopefully its still up) of the Naruto yaoi fic. It takes place right after the fight with Pein and Naruto wins but loses control of the Kyuubi. Now Danzo had set up a special room that he claimed was supposed to help Naruto control the fox but unknown to his friends the room was designed to suck out the fox and kill Naruto.

Eventually Danzo informs all of Konoha that Naruto has died and tells everyone the secret of Naruto's birth. But seeing as Danzo is a bastard he orders team seven to locate Sasuke so he can get him to control the Kyuubi..long story short Naruto is alive but barely, has kind somewhat merged with the Kyuubi has a tail and fox ears when and he has ripped out one of his eyes.

Sound familiar? This all takes place within the first 2-3 chapters I think, there's more and I was keeping an eye on it but work got in the way and now I don't remember the name of the fic or if it's still up on the site..

Can anyone help me out here?

Okay so I'm trying to find the name (and hopefully its still up) of the Naruto yaoi fic. It takes place right after the fight with Pein and Naruto wins but loses control of the Kyuubi. Now Danzo had set up a special room that he claimed was supposed to help Naruto control the fox but unknown to his friends the room was designed to suck out the fox and kill Naruto.

Eventually Danzo informs all of Konoha that Naruto has died and tells everyone the secret of Naruto's birth. But seeing as Danzo is a bastard he orders team seven to locate Sasuke so he can get him to control the Kyuubi..long story short Naruto is alive but barely, has kind somewhat merged with the Kyuubi has a tail and fox ears when and he has ripped out one of his eyes.

Sound familiar? This all takes place within the first 2-3 chapters I think, there's more and I was keeping an eye on it but work got in the way and now I don't remember the name of the fic or if it's still up on the site..

Can anyone help me out here?

You're supposed to check the forums to see if stories like these have already been requested and considering there aren't that many pages here to actually look through for that and the fact that its on this very same page and not one of the older pages it wouldn't be that hard. It's called Never Perfect by Darksidedown.

Sacrasm? Cute but not quite you should get your definitions checked luv. That was hardly sarcasm, simply me stating that you should have check out the forums first before posting to make sure that you weren't reposting an already answered search. I'm helping you not waste your time waiting for a response. If I meant to be rude or mean I wouldn't have given you the story link. I would have told you to search for it that its been answered but as I said I hadn't meant to hurt your oversensitive feelings then.

Edited by femboy_kyo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.