Click Here!

Searching for Predator/Alien fic

dimondwolf

Hello fic lovers!

I am on the hunt for a fic that I had read... Umm... About a year ago I'd say... From what I can remember it was completed. The story starts with a human hybrid, who apparently has an older brother or a twin brother. A group of predators come to the military/research facility that they are being held at and do their predator thing. On the way they find the girl and are surprised by her strength, since she just looks like a regular human girl. She ends up joining up with them, they discover a lot of her secrets and hidden talents. They eventually find her brother but he has to be killed because of the alien inside him. They end up making it out of the facility before they blow it up and she travels with them.

That I know is in the story for sure, this next part I THINK is part of the same story, but I could have two stories mixed... I have read way to many of them to keep them all straight.

Ok, well they have escaped the facility relatively unharmed. The girl starts to go through some changes, becoming more aggressive, growing spikes, you know... The usual stuff. Her and this one hunter keep dancing around each other before they finally hook up and get to makin babies.

That is all I can remember, if anyone has any ideas of what story this is please let me know!two_thumbs.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.