Click Here!

Searching for a sasu/naru fic. Please help! :(

Walkingdisaster

So I've been searching for this for the past two years?! 

It is where naruto gets picked on in high-school, but never fights back.He just gets up and takes it with this blank look in his eyes. Sasuke, shika and choji are the ones that harass him the most. He lives at this bar called the jungle with iruka and everyone, and they all teach him how to fight these different ways, and he is a really good fighter. Well, one day outside of the school grounds sasuke and them pick a fight, and he kicks their asses, but pulls choji out of the way of a car and gets clipped by it instead. Anyway, they follow him to the bar, and blah blah. Naruto is trying to get this one president elected because he supports gay marriage, and then iruka and kakashi can 'officially' adopt him. 

The adoption guy is a super dick, and visits when sasuke and them are there, and says something like "naruto, didn't you once ask me 'aren't monsters supposed to live under the bed, not on it?" and naruto and them go ape-shit. Sasuke defends him and blah. Theres also this phrase "trash belongs in the trash" that sasuke's brother says to him. 

Anyway. I'm searching for this and it is driving me insane!!! Please help!

-Kira

I know EXACTLY what story you're talking about. I'm trying to remember which fic it is. If I do, I'll let you know!

Gah. its so annoying, isn't it!? Please let me know asap! :) thanks so much!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.