Click Here!

Summoned

Karategirl422

Well im all settled up at school for my third year and found some time to write so as promised here is chapter 35! It's a bit of a filler since I'm getting close to wrapping it up. The next chapters will have a lot of interesting events and of course lead up to the long anticipated finale.....and in a way branch to the impending sequal. :huh:

The next chapter will be in a few weeks, maybe sooner or longer depending on my work load and how I get organized. Thanks for being paitent though, its much appreciated.

Please review or leave feedback if you'd like to. :spank:

~`~`~`~`~` Karategirl422 `~`~`~`~`~

• 3 weeks later...

New chapter! I finally got it done depsite going days on end without being able to write. I hope you all like it! :D

The next chapter will be in a few weeks. I have my first exam coming up so im not sure how much that will set me back. School first though so please be paitent, thanks.

Please review or leave feedback if you'd like to. :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long wait but I finally got chapter 37 up! I had midterms so I've been studying these past few weeks but now that their over I finished the chapter. I hope it was worth the wait! :D

I'll try to get the next one up in the usual two weeks so keep an eye out for it!

Please review or leave feedback if you'd like to. :)