Click Here!

Hellsing crossovers

animemonster

I really want to read more Hellsing crossovers, but I've exhausted what I could find on ff.net and mediaminer, tth, and in the Hellsing section here on aff.net. I was wondering if anyone knew any more.

Prefer crossover fandoms:

-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy and/or Xander centered)

-Sailor Moon (Usagi/Serena/Sailor Moon/Serenity centered)

-Harry Potter (Harry centered)

Other fandoms will be looked at, but those are the three that I really want right now. I prefer the stories to feature Integra and Alucard in central roles and I'm not a big fan of Millennium or Iscariot (which is strange since I normally like villains).

• 7 months later...
Guest BeckyFinnegan

I really want to read more Hellsing crossovers, but I've exhausted what I could find on ff.net and mediaminer, tth, and in the Hellsing section here on aff.net. I was wondering if anyone knew any more.

Prefer crossover fandoms:

-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy and/or Xander centered)

-Sailor Moon (Usagi/Serena/Sailor Moon/Serenity centered)

-Harry Potter (Harry centered)

Other fandoms will be looked at, but those are the three that I really want right now. I prefer the stories to feature Integra and Alucard in central roles and I'm not a big fan of Millennium or Iscariot (which is strange since I normally like villains).

I there any Hellsing fanfic on this site? If not would you like to write some with me?

I there any Hellsing fanfic on this site? If not would you like to write some with me?

I have a Hellsing/Death Note fusion fic that I'm working on here. My muses though are going in the wrong direction for it.

Here's the link if you're interested: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600050550

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.