Click Here!

Crazy Busy Summer

dazzledfirestar

Hey everyone! Long time no see. It seems this summer has just been so insane! Personally, the last month I have had absolutely no time to myself! I've been in three (yes count'um three) weddings, been to two more, moved, and now we're renovating and I haven't even had time to get the net hooked up at our new place (thank god for mom and dad's comp)! AH! Anything else pops up, my head is going to start to spin! Is it just me? Am I just too much of a social butterfly wink.gif ? I haven't even had time to look at my fics, let alone update... my readers are going to kill me... if they even remember me. sad.gif

Anyone else having this problem?

PS... I missed you guys! smile.gif

You're not alone x_X; Although for me, it's been going insane since the start of the year. Fridge stopped working three times, lost the internet for two weeks (the company kicked us off and gave European users free gear and time because they lost their own provider), had two skunks get inside (Twice sprayed. Noting says fun like dragging out every piece of furnature/clothing at 4 in the morning); freed one of the little buggers into the wild, had a coyote show up, a black bear, my brother broke his leg then his front tooth, and waaaaaaa~aaaaay too many things to write.

So, you're not alone! ph34r.gif

*Glomps Dazzled* You're alive!! biggrin.gif

Yeah, summers are always busy for some reason. Mine has mostly been filled with the vacation from hell at the beginning of summer and doing maintenance crap around the house. As well as trying to wrap up the kids lessons and get ready for the fall semester. Running them back and forth to camp this week and next week just adds to the chaos. Oh, and I had to find a new beta because my dh said, when asked to beta my new chapter (and I quote) "You need to get your priorities straight." Can you believe that? blink.gif I nearly divorced him. laugh.gif Time for writing? Yeah, right!

Everybody and their dog wants airconditioning and they want it now! The shop's insane. WE have 150 jobs on the go and one ref mech, and one apprentice. Our town's not THAT fricking big! I don't have time for weddings or funerals. Nobody better die! It's bad enough the head ref took two weeks off for his brand new baby!

Dazzled! laugh.gif You're not dead!! Splendid!

Trust me, it's not just you. Between work, life, and the heat, I don't think I'm ever going to write anything but slop until I can submerge my brain in coffee and ice water respectively. The heat and the humidity have made me stupid! I'm convinced! I can't remember things. I feel all...Alzheimer-y...er...something. Every thought occurs with other little thoughts in between.

"I need to infuse a bit more remorse into the interaction at...the...beginning...god, it's fucking hot...the beginning of chapter...jeez, my eyeballs are sweaty...of chapter...have I stopped breathing or am I in hell...?"

It's just not conducive to...anything!! BAH! ph34r.gif *takes ski mask off smilie because it's fucking HOT!* blink.gif Whew! That's better...

I'm glad to hear about your house though. Congrats! I know you were hoping for that for a long time so enjoy it!

Oh, and StoryJunkie, when did you post the self-portrait with your new melon helmet?