Click Here!

looking for SS/HP & HP/SS/RL/?

williamswitch

Harry and Snape are married and Sirius and Remus, they're all teachers. Albus gets some new teachers from I think australia and they turn out to be Lily and James because they left golems or something in they're place with Harry. Lily and James have three new kids and its around that time both the couples find out their pregnent too. The youngest potter makes friend with a slytherin girl who turns out to be the daughter of Snapes estranged siblings.

The second one is where Snape gets hit with a potion and the first one to touch him gets him pregnent. Harry, Remus, and one other I can't remember if it was Hagrid or sirius touch him at the same time. Later in the story Snape's father shows up and casts a curse on him making him obey every order from the father of his children. It ends with Harry talking to Albus about how nice it is with children but wishing they could have more and Severus screaming because the curse got him pregnent again.

Harry and Snape are married and Sirius and Remus, they're all teachers. Albus gets some new teachers from I think australia and they turn out to be Lily and James because they left golems or something in they're place with Harry. Lily and James have three new kids and its around that time both the couples find out their pregnent too. The youngest potter makes friend with a slytherin girl who turns out to be the daughter of Snapes estranged siblings.

The second one is where Snape gets hit with a potion and the first one to touch him gets him pregnent. Harry, Remus, and one other I can't remember if it was Hagrid or sirius touch him at the same time. Later in the story Snape's father shows up and casts a curse on him making him obey every order from the father of his children. It ends with Harry talking to Albus about how nice it is with children but wishing they could have more and Severus screaming because the curse got him pregnent again.

I know the second one... It's Three's A Crowd, by Ravenkiss and is posted here at AFF. The link below should get you there no problem :unsure:!

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544188560

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.