Click Here!

Daye's Review Replies

Daye

Title: It's Just Sex

Summary: Alone in the library; two teenagers abandoned by their usually friends, give in to their raging hormones, which leads to an ongoing (and secret!) relationship.

Pairing: Harry Potter/Pansy Parkinson.

Rating: Adult+

Link: Click Me!

---

This a thread that the Archive Mods recommended I set up in place of lengthy author's notes.

So Replies for chapter five:

Penname Still no plans for the kinky stuff in this story, which will end in the next couple of chapters, coinciding with the end of HBP storyline wise. Like I said before; if I write a sequel; showing the modified version of Deathly Hallows; there maybe one chapter that has them experiment a bit in Grimmauld Place but that's by no means certain. For example I have ideas for how to fit Pansy into the plot but not as many on how to fit sex into it, which would make it a bit of a poor smut fic. On the other hand, have you read Salon Kitty's 'Boys & Girls'? It's Harry/Luna but has a lot of kinky stuff; bondage, rimming, anal play and so forth that you might enjoy.

MayorHaggar The quick writing pace is due to me having an awful lot of free time at the moment. Thank you for the detailed reviews. Essentially you are completely correct; the rapid turn around from argument to make up sex is a bit rapid. (I was wondering whether to extend the chapter by having Pansy not come back and have Harry chat her up when he returns to school but I liked the hospital wing 69 too much. Plus I would have to skip over the Dumbledore scene I've used in chapt 6.) Ideally I might have had another chapter between four and five but it would have had to have been sexless and I wasn't sure I could make it interesting enough.

And although DHsucks won't be able to read this. Not being an Archive/Forum member. I'd just like the comment that although his/her comments make a great deal of sense. Dumbledore is totally on the level on in Chapter 6. He's trying to be honest and not employ reverse-psychology.

Edited by Daye

Author's Notes For Chapter 8: "Acceptance" (Final Chapter)

I Am A Link! Click Me!

Summary (From Plan):-

Ron and Hermione are shocked and appalled and not at all impressed with a half awake Harry's excuses and storm off in a huff. Harry and Pansy have a serious discussion but decide that for better or worse they don't want to give each other up so Hr/R can like it or lump it. (Pansy points out the only reason that they could get burst in is of on some level Harry wanted his friends to find out otherwise the RoR wouldn't have let them in) Harry & Pansy both go off to try and reconcile with R & Herm, Harry suggests that as a girl she might have a better luck with Hermione but Pansy says she just doesn't feel like getting attacked by birds; so Harry and Hermione chat in the library. So do Ron and Pansy. in and eventually they both state that, with reservations, they are fine with the ship and will try to get along with Pansy. (Hermione is still rather annoyed but Ron is accepting and just warns Pansy that she better not hurt his friend)

End scene engendering warm and fluffy feelings, Harry and Pansy walk to the leaving school train hand in hand. (Aww! How sweet!)

Notes:

• The Room of Requirement It's a bit of a cliché to use the room of requirement for couples to have sex it but that's simply because it makes so much damn sense. It provides a totally secure private environment that can also provide the couple without ever equipment they might want from beds to condoms to ropes, whips and toys for BDSM fics and so forth. Having characters who are aware of it, not use it seems rather insulting to their intelligence. I've left it off until the end for a couple of reasons: 1) Draco Malfoy was canonically using for most of HBP. Having harry and Pansy use it for sex would mess that up and 2) Though I never got to say it explicitly within the text, Harry is supposed have mentally subdivided his live; their the bit of them that's friends with Ron & Hermione and goes about with his invisibility cloak and the marauder's map and is part of the DA and so forth, and there's the part of him that has random meaningless sex with Pansy. The two parts of him aren't supposed to meet. So he keeps things from Pansy's the cloak, the map and the room (even though she knows about the last one) Obviously as the fic goes on this separation becomes smaller and smaller. Indeed, after they renew their relationship in the hospital wing, Harry's use of the cloak is symbolic of the increasing trust in their relationship.
    I have attempted to twist the usual use of the RoR by having them discovered there. I have justified/hand-waved this occurrence with the argument that, in my story at leas, the Room being unbreakable into while in use, is not an inherent property of the room but instead was just a function of the room being whatever you need. The DA and Draco specifically needed not to be discovered and their requests to the room conveyed this information upon its formation. When Harry & Pansy used the room; Harry was already established as feeling guilty about keeping secrets from Ron & Hermione, he wanted them to find him, so the room in turn let them. (This explanation is a bit iffy; since I had it be Pansy who defined what the room would be; but the room must constantly update itself as to what its occupants need; for example in OotP Harry needs a whistle and subsequently one appears)
  • Ron & Hermione As I write this, I'm anticipating some comments to my portrayal of Ron & Hermione. Ron is portrayed as simply a loyal friend. He doesn't want to judge Harry's relationship but he also want to look out for him; so he warns Pansy about the repercussions if she hurts Harry. I get the feeling from comments on the board that a lot of people don't really like Ron that much or indeed any of the Weasley clan. And to a certain extend I can see their points; Ron is very rarely portrayed in a positive light after the third book. He either totally useless or actively being obnoxious. It's such a pity that his finest moment is in Prisoner of Askaban where he stands up on a broken leg to protect Harry from what is believed to be the greatest mass murdered alive. So I'm aiming for a blend between late canon Ron (4-7) with the better qualities of early canon Ron (Book 1-3) ie) tremendous loyalty and physical bravery.
    Hermione on the other hand I'm trying to represent as a bit worse than her canon self; who is based on the author and is pretty much goddamn perfect. Forever loyal and helpful to Harry and whenever they disagree; (books 3 & 6 mainly) its obvious that Hermione is being the most reasonable and sensible out of the two of them. My Hermione though is going to be a lot more abrasive. Basically because she sees Harry's relationship with Pansy as one giant emotional betrayal. (I've always stuck by you and you didn't tell me you were shagging that slytherin bitch for the entire damn year?) She doesn't like Pansy, and she doesn't like her relationship with Harry and she's not going to be convinced otherwise. She also implied in the books to be a close friend of Ginny's and knows she's still carrying one hell of a torch for him, so she's also offended on Ginny's behalf.
  • Boys & Girls Original plan was to have Harry and Ron talk in this chapter while Pansy spoke to Hermione. But this mean Harry would have had a much easier time of justifying himself to ron another guy, (So you're telling me it's all about sex Harry? No ron! I'm telling you its about really really good sex.) and it would have required Hermione and Pansy genuinely come to an accord. (pansy would have used the hating Slytherins is bigoted line again and would have justified her bitchiness as being part of her insecurities and her need to be in the Slytherin In Crowd and would compare it to Hermione's academic excellence) In the end I revised it, partially because I wanted to portray Ron positively and him starting the conversation with Pansy seemed more plausible than her hunting down and talking to Hermione. Who loathes her.
  • Possible Sequel Obviously, The end of this fic, which ends about the same time HBP did, does lend itself to a DH based sequel. Which I do have a few ideas for. The Dumbledore/Harry scene was in fact added for this contingency. It contains dialogue Harry will use to justify to his friends why Pansy accompanies them on the Horcrux mission. (Hermione will not be convinced) I have a general idea what I'd like to do with it up until they get to Grimmuald place. Which is about the first two or three chapters. But after that incorporating her into the ministry raid, the endless camping scene, and the bank raid and so forth is more difficult. What is even more difficult to justify is added in enough smut scenes for it to remain a decent smut fic. I don't much like the idea of them heading out for frequent outdoor scenes in the middle of winter. Or doing it in the tent with Ron/Hermione, right there.

Hell, these author's notes are longer than some chapters I've written in years gone by. Hope you found them interesting.

Edited by Daye

I understand your point on Ron. Reading these notes, I seemed to realize that I didn't really have any problems with Ron until Goblet of Fire. And I didn't think he ever really recovered from that. The way JKR wrote him in DH (read: abandoning his friends) sealed the deal for me. But like I said, I do get where you're coming from; he didn't get to do much of anything heroic in the later books, so what sticks with most people is his jealous fits. I will point out that I don't hate the Weasleys in general. Mrs. Weasley, I could do without, but the rest are just fine. I also think the Harry/Ginny relationship makes little sense, but I have no problem with Ginny as a character.

I didn't think Hermione was perfect in canon. She was clearly justified in her disagreement over the broom in Prisoner of Azkaban that you referenced, but I thought she came across like a rather poor friend in several parts of HBP. And she seemed a bit overbearing with her nagging of Harry & Ron throughout the series. I actually thought the way you wrote Hermione's reaction to Harry & Pansy is very similar to how canon Hermione would have reacted to the situation.

Edited by MayorHaggar

Well the key dispute in HPB was the potions book really and Again as far I can tell, she was in the right for the most part. She was right that Harry was gaining a better reputation that he deserved since he clearly didn't grasp the concepts involved, being totally useless again when he's lost the book.

The real dodgy bit was how she handled Harry during the first match but again she was in the right to object if she thought he was cheating, even if she handled it badly. She may not be the best of friends to Harry or naggy at times, she;s usually in the right at least morally. The only real exception to that I think is when she flies off the handle and sets those birds on Ron. The book portrays them as doing actual bodily harm.

So no she's not completely perfect but she's a damn sight closer than anyone else in the books.

Well the key dispute in HPB was the potions book really and Again as far I can tell, she was in the right for the most part. She was right that Harry was gaining a better reputation that he deserved since he clearly didn't grasp the concepts involved, being totally useless again when he's lost the book.

The real dodgy bit was how she handled Harry during the first match but again she was in the right to object if she thought he was cheating, even if she handled it badly. She may not be the best of friends to Harry or naggy at times, she;s usually in the right at least morally. The only real exception to that I think is when she flies off the handle and sets those birds on Ron. The book portrays them as doing actual bodily harm.

So no she's not completely perfect but she's a damn sight closer than anyone else in the books.

Yeah, she's right about the potions book--but she harps on it WAY too much. She still lectures Harry about the book even after Harry used something he learned from said book (the bezoars, or whatever the hell they were called) to save Ron's life.

The second thing you mentioned is actually Hermione's worst moment in the entire series, in my view. She gets upset with Harry when she thinks he's slipping Ron the potion, but earlier in the book, she helped Ron make the team by hexing the other keeper (Cormac?) during his try-out. Her anger at Harry made her look like a GIANT hypocrite, IMO.

Still, I get your point. She is seen to be "in the right" far more often than anyone else in the books.

Anyway, have you given any thought to what you're going to do next, whether it be expanding this story to DH, or a new story perhaps? I hope you keep writing either way, because I really liked this story.

Anyway, have you given any thought to what you're going to do next, whether it be expanding this story to DH, or a new story perhaps? I hope you keep writing either way, because I really liked this story.

Well I'm attempting to see if I can plot out a decent DH sequel. But the problem are fitting in the smut, making it different enough from the original to be interesting and thinking up a title. (I was thinking of the phrase 'That Flighty Mistress' referring to Dumbledore's line about adventure in HBP but that might be better for a third Post-DH tale thatI have some very vague idea for.)

I've also been trying to think up some PWP oneshots while it do it but the only one that really came to mind was based on Penname's comments regarding needing more kinks and pegging Harry. The idea I came up with was Harry/Hermione BDSM but it didn't really work out when I tried to start writing it. So meh. We'll see. Might not ending posting anything for a while now.

----

Off topic but since you're here MH, how's Chapt 4 of Yule Ball coming along? It'd be nice to read more of that.

Edited by Daye

• 1 year later...

It lives! It liiives! Decided to to expand this thread to the sequel. "It's Not Just Sex"

nice. Even if it isnt anymore about two teenagers having crazy sex around an old castle, its very nice! I mean, it was totally unexpected when Hermione, whom i believe was always closer to Harry than Ron, in a way, was the one to take a hike. Of course, Pansys presence might have effected things but i dont really like how Ron is in this fic. His mature way of handling things is nice but uncharasteristic of him. Well, it also might be an effect on Pansys presence here.

Anyway, loved the chapter. Please, update soon. See ya.

It's actually a review of an older chapter, but It allows me to reveal a justification I just thought of.

Now I agree that my Ron is different to the canon Ron, strictly speaking. That's because the canon Ron became and asshole after book 3. Now the conflict stuff is all very well and good and character building, but JKR seemed to forget that Ron had redeeming traits as well, or at least didn't do that good a job of showing them in the later books, which is where the common fan opinion of Ron being a total asshole comes from.

Yes, I write Ron as being a better person because that how I'd like to see him. But Also, consider the visions the Horcrux shows Ron in DH and his reasons for leaving in DH; that he thinks Harry and Hermione are getting together. (This is more emphasis in the filn's lead up to his departure) Now look at my fic. There's no way Ron can think Harry and Hermione are getting together and leaving him out in the cold since Harry is quite obviously in a secure relationship with Pansy since he keeps fucking her brains out. So no competition between Ron and Harry, not so much anger on his point, not so much for the locket to work on him and viola, no Ron leaving.

Makes sense to me anyway.

Edited by Daye

• 2 months later...

Responses to Reviews from my latest chapter: In The Belly Of The Beast Of It's Not Just Sex

i cannot say much about this. It was well written, and really dark (as expected) i just hope you know what you're doing. I'm afraid you just do some 'disney miracle' rescue. Well, looking forward for the next chapter.

Well, I won't claim to know what I'm doing but there are no miracle's planned as far as I know and disney don't even have the rights to HP, so I can't do that.

I'm not sure why you didn't just have Draco blow his load inside of Pansy, since all the other standard insults and indignities that could be thrown at Harry were already there.

Pansy barely paused before she started stripping out of her clothes, She engaged in a heated kissing session with Draco (there are even prostitutes who don't do kissing...) and clearly enjoyed it what with all the groaning, she sucked him off, squealed, shrieked and moaned with pleasure as he toyed with her, rhapsodized about how Draco's dick was bigger than Harry's (an unnecessary blow, and it was obvious she was enjoying the difference) then literally bent over and let him plow her like a jackhammer... and she was clearly more than 90 percent willing from start to finish - No noteworthy attempt at resistance whatsoever.

I'm sincerely disappointed in Pansy here, not just because she happily fucked Draco, but because she was stupid enough not to realize he was playing her from the start. And I'm sad for Harry; he had not only had to endure being raped, he then turned right around and was cuckolded in just about the worst way. Pansy was totally into it, and he had to watch.

While I'm not exactly calling for Pansy's blood just yet, I'm not sure I care about seeing her end up with Harry as much as I once did. I really hope HE doesn't prove to be every inch the idiot she was, and simply welcome her back with open arms when she tries to claim it was all a ploy so they could get back out alive. She threw herself into that bed, enjoyed her time there, and she should be forced to lie in it until she has made it up properly; that's a task that shouldn't even be within a thousand miles of easy.

Pansy already knows about being easy, it's high time she learned what difficult means. Any love she had for Harry is seriously in doubt after that shameless encounter.

Wow. This quite an extensive review. So thanks for that. On the other hand, I'm a little sad that I apparently gave you the impression Pansy was really enjoying this experience. That... that's not really what I was aiming for. I don't think i specified that they were moans of pleasure rather than discomfort. And she was supposed to be intimidated by Draco's larger dick, not enjoying it. She's also rather passive during the scene

aside from the initial pre-gag stages of the blowjob.

And the jizzing on her face is actually going to piss harry off more than doing it internally. They're going to have to have a (brief) conversation next chapter with Malfoy's spunk still dripping off her.

But yeah, Harry's mighty pissed about the whole thing. I'm not kidding about the murder in his eyes there.

Edited by Daye

When I read the "I'm just going to have to be creative when it comes to hurting you."

I knew the bit with Pansy was coming.

Great update.

Dang! Am I that boring and predictable? :P Glad you enjoyed it.

Well, that was not easy to read...but I think that was pretty much the point, so kudos.

I think one of the earlier reviewers was a bit overly harsh on Pansy, as I didn't see what other options she had in that situation. It also seemed like she wasn't really enjoying it, and was more or less just waiting for it to be over. That probably made it a BIT easier for me to read, but damn...poor Harry! I hope you aren't planning on a quick reconciliation there, because I feel like it would take Harry quite a while to start putting something like this behind him. I also hope you're planning on a different fate for Draco--this doesn't feel like the conflicted Draco we saw in DH, so he deserves a much harsher end.

I hope you don't take this as a negative review, because I don't mean it that way at all. This was the most emotionally-charged and memorable chapter in this little saga so far (either story), and I literally cannot wait to see what happens next. I'd been enjoying your Harry/Tonks story more recently, but this chapter was so riveting that I find myself hoping you'll continue focusing on this story for the time being, just so I can see where the heck things go from here.

No,no quick resolutions. Well at least a couple of chapters of angst, first. Probably.

And Draco, Yeah, I am not sympathetic to him or any Malfoy really. These last couple of chapters are partly devoted to showing what a cowardly opportunistic little shit he is.

As for what I'm writing next. I don't think I should leave the cliff hanger too long but I don't want it be another six months till i get back to DTDM again, again.

Edited by Daye

first i love yoru story, and i agree, that if there was a girl that hermoine could leave and ron could stay, the othere think you have to remember is ron was hurt that make a differents,

as for ron, i like him. four he did fight with harry but he found a way to tell him about the dragons, 5 year he stay with him even when the school was agaist him, stood with him when hermonie was fighting with him. and the 7 book he did a lot that was brave, he was one of the 7 that look like harry risking his life, he save tronks lifes she was proud of him. save harry, stay with harry at the end risking his life. ron a pureblood he could have stay out of it and been fine. hell he could have sold harry out and got everythink people stay he wanted.

out side of the big fight where ron left, and tried to come back a few minute later, there was know fight between ron and harry for the last 3 years. there was one between ron and hermoen but that was her fault, thank about what she did, she ask to a party but yell at him why saying i was thinking about asking your, and calling him a jerk. attack him with bird that mark his face and stop talking to him for over a mouth, for what he kiss a girl. he did nothing wrong. so some of the fight where hermo ine fault.

ron loves hermoein he would do anythink for her. all she had to was tell him. and maybe show him. for some reason people dont get this, LOVE LEAST OF ALL YOU BROTHERS, all the time ron wanted fame he want the love of his family. is that so wrong.

Thanks for your review, Hope. I'm thinking that you really really like Ron then? That's cool. I try to present in a good light too. Though I think the books and especially the movies are slanted against him. Which is why there's all the hate. The movies have a habit of giving all his best bits to Hermione and then making him the comic relief.

Edited by Daye

Another great chapter. The comparisons between Harry and Draco's dick was amusing. They were the same, but different lol. If I was Harry I would ignore her entirely. I know she didn't enjoy it, but she definitely didn't hate it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Thanks. Glad you liked it. As for Draco's dick, well I didn't want to fall into a trap where all the good guys got to be well hung and awesome lovers and the bad guys were the opposite, seemed like the wrong message to send to me.

Not sure when the next chapters coming out. I could be extra especially cruel to y'all and write some of the Harry/Tonks fic next instead.

Edited by Daye

Guest AndrewRyan

[/font][/color]

Thanks. Glad you liked it. As for Draco's dick, well I didn't want to fall into a trap where all the good guys got to be well hung and awesome lovers and the bad guys were the opposite, seemed like the wrong message to send to me.

Not sure when the next chapters coming out. I could be extra especially cruel to y'all and write some of the Harry/Tonks fic next instead.

I like that story as well so it wouldn't be terrible.

[/font][/color]

And Draco, Yeah, I am not sympathetic to him or any Malfoy really. These last couple of chapters are partly devoted to showing what a cowardly opportunistic little shit he is.

YES. This is the way ALL fanfics should be written! Bwa ha ha hahaha!!!!!! Honestly, I find it telling that the men who dabble in fandom despise Draco, and to an extent, Snape, as well....and rightly so! This is how they were presented, after all. It is solely a female thing that those two characters are written about so lovingly and obsessively. Now, if only they would stop pairing them with my beloved Harry!

Oh, and cool chapter, bro. Intense. Nice to switch it up and delve a little deeper into the darkness.

YES. This is the way ALL fanfics should be written! Bwa ha ha hahaha!!!!!! Honestly, I find it telling that the men who dabble in fandom despise Draco, and to an extent, Snape, as well....and rightly so! This is how they were presented, after all. It is solely a female thing that those two characters are written about so lovingly and obsessively. Now, if only they would stop pairing them with my beloved Harry!

I'd be interesting to see how much Slash is written by women compared to that written by actual gay men. And what pairings the latter group likes. I mean its not all done by women... right? Right?

Oh, and cool chapter, bro. Intense. Nice to switch it up and delve a little deeper into the darkness.

It's nice to switch it up yeah. But as everyone's mentioned I'm now committed to following it up for at least few chapters before I can get back to fluffy. Its going to be a looong few chapters for me. I don't think I'm any good at grim dark.

• 1 month later...

Well looks like I followed up on that threat. I didn't quite mean too. I wrote the first scene to resolve the cliffhanger for INJS chapter 10. But it didn't really work the way I intended it and I've been trying and failing to re-write it.

In the mean time, a short plotty update for my other fic has been posted. Desperate Times, Desperate Measures where for reasons I don't want to go into Harry ends up marrying Tonks after OoTP.

So reviews replies for Chapter 9: Friction -

WHAT a PRICK! Seriously, his jealousy is totally out of control and i'm with Tonks on this one. I wouldn't be inclined to send my man out n hope for the best either.

You mean Ron? well he's jealous no doubt but its not that out of control. Really if one of your dormmates had been mysterious absent all night, you'd be curious too. And Dumbledore... yeah. He's well intentioned but it never made much sense to me that he didn't train harry in defensive magic. The know your enemy stuff is all very well but still no match for being able to put up a good fight as well.

Edited by Daye

More Reviews for Chapter 9.

well, this is a surprise. This ron thing came out of the blue and i do wonder how it will continue? For better or worse.

I agree with dumbles in sense even though i wish they would find a middle ground here, that's your problem.

all in all, decent chapter. Brought out good angles about the world. Ron is jealous again, Dumbles is playing his mind chess (and i'm not saying he is evil or doing it wrong) and Harry trys to go forward without falling into depression town.

Waiting for the next chappy.

Thanks for the review. As for Ron I was trying to build on a couple of things I'd put into early chapters, when Harry was the burrow there's a bit where Ron's implied to want to ask Harry about his and Tonks' sex life and then the scene a couple of chapters ago where he doesn't want to talk about Harry all the time.

I'm wondering when Hermione is going to come back and give Harry advice or just an open ear. He needs help to understand where he stands with Tonks, on the emotional and the private/personal aspect. He is a student and Tonks a professor.

Ron just seems to be Ron at this point. He went insanely jealous with Hermione/Krum, and they only went to a dance together, not a marriage where sex is required. Ron always was jealous of other things that people have or do. Ron had to get Harry to get a date for the Yule ball. Here Harry is having a wife, but just any wife a ridiculously hot, metamorphmagus, older/experienced wife who just happens to be a professor.

Tonks seems to be having trouble accepting her feeling for Harry. It like she can't admit she has feeling for him. Even if those feelings are just lust instead of love. He is still pretty young for her (6-7 years), and she is an Auror. It might all be very conflicting for her.

Wow, thanks for this substantial review. Its the kind of thing writers like. :) As for Tonks, well she's got wet feet, is surrounded by sand and can see the Sphinx. (She's knee deep in deNile bah-dum-dum-tish! )

Look like someone's been possessed by the green-eyed monster! Great update!

Or maybe just by a certain one-eyed monster... ;)

Edited by Daye

Annnd you just managed to make me hate Ron more...

Though that was a good chapter, certainly thought that Dumbledore was going to tell Tonks off for sleeping with Harry.

Poor Ron. So unloved by the fandom. I try to give him a fair whack but I needed some conflict that wasn't between Harry and Tonks and the jealousy thing is a pre-established character trait.

As for DD, I'm not sure if he doesn't know or doesn't care about the sleeping issues. He'd probably try and step in if they started getting obvious about it or canoodle in public or something. But for now, he's got more serious things in mind.

Woah! it's time for a blast from the past with an anonymous review for my first fic: It's Just Sex.

As it stands i was never very fond of pansy and mostly thought she left school and became a stripper or was married off to bear children till she dropped. however one thing i love is alternate ALTERNATE pairings and this one was quite well done.

Thanks for the review. I can't say I was very fond of canon Pansy myself, but then I think that was JKR's idea. Still everyone loves a bad girl, especially in porn and using Pansy gives the added thrill of forbidden romance!

Two more reviews today. One each for It's Just Sex and its Its Sequel; It's Not Just Sex.

It's Just Sex[/i]"]I review this, and all i can say is that its was beautiful. do i need to say anything more?

No, I think that'll do. :D Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It's Not Just Sex[/i]"]Its funny and interesting how an extra character or a different relationship can change an entire fic. i really am enjoying this and having read your post about the strain of too many fics and how they each require a different mindset.

I can never say how compelling this story is in the right words because each chapter brings such a great change to the original that you don't know where to start. Hermione leaving instead of ron was one example. most writers would have stuck to the script as it were and made ron bugger off. You didn't however and the way you did it was both plausible and well done. Am i right in saying that you wish to portray Hermione's dislike of Pansy as due to her belief that she will leave and break harry's heart and that she doesn't want to see that happen because she loves him so much? (love not in-love)

I do hope you can continue and ultimately finish this satisfactorily. till then i watch with hope

Thanks for this review. I'm glad you enjoy it so much. I have tried to change things up as much as possible because to paraphrase a reviewer; there's no point in adding a big change like Pansy if it doesn't actually change anything (apart from the amount of sex taking place)

As for Hermione that's a really good idea that I may have to steal ;) What I was trying to do over the chapters before Hermione's departure was show how the roles she saw herself in; planner, knower of stuff, voice of reason, were all being undermined, at least in her point of View by Pansy's presence. Though your idea is probably closer to what Hermione herself thinks is going on.

Hopefully it'll get continued sooner rather than later. The rest of the story is more or less planned out. It's just getting it down on the page.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Andrew,

Sorry it took a while to reply to this. Not used to other people using this thread. Lol. I've got no plans to use anal sex in either of my stories at the moment. I'm not really opposed to writing anal scenes its just i've never managed to fit them into the story so it felt natural to me. Though the idea that it might be the first time having anal sex for the girl as well has some merit.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Reviews for my update to: It's Not Just Sex

Judging by Hermione’s reaction to Bellatrix I’m going to guess Harry isn’t the only one she raped.

Oh God. That's a terrible thought that I'm not going to confirm in fic one way or the other. It has crossed my mind but I feel guilty enough about this plotline as it is. Lol. but yeah at the very least there was lots of torture. First for information on Harry and later just for fun. What exactly that torture consisted of... I'll leave to your imagination.

Aww...Harry TOTALLY should have choked the life out of Malfoy. A Lannister always pays his debts. Wait...wrong series...

Sex was completely unnecessary in this chapter, so you won't hear any complaints from me. Honestly, I don't see how you can feasibly do any sex in the next chapter either, unless it's between Ron and Hermione. (Have they actually gotten "together" yet in this story? I don't remember; I find them to be a terrible match and have thus been focusing mostly on Harry and Pansy in this story.) Things should not be that easy/quick to patch up between Harry and Pansy, in my opinion.

I look forward to what's coming next...and once again, I'm torn as to whether I'd rather see you update this or DTDM next.

Thanks for the review! Oddly I'd been thinking about using the debts line for the Malfoys in a different fic idea...

Yeah, they probably won't be more main pairing sex to the final chapter or epilogue. For the next chapter. Maybe too considering how I wangle it, They'll be in recovery mode. Then going by DH the gringotts escape leads nearly directly into the battle of hogwarts so unless i start writing mid-peril quickies...

Hermione and Ron are not official couple thus far in the fic but i've made no secret that they'll eventually be emding up together as in the canon.

So yeah, hopefully I can squeeze in some really gratuitous side pairing sex for the next couple of chapters.

Edited by Daye

Hm... i guess it was plausible how it ended. Pretty close to what happened in book with few MINOR expections. Well, still liked it.

Yeah. My plot's following DH pretty closely now. The Hermione thing was the major curve ball.

The Gringotts thing will obviously be slightly different though. After all, there is no Griphook to hand but there is another Gringotts employee available to help...

Oh-ho! As good ol' J.R. would say, "Business is about to pick up!"

I... Umm... I.. Err.

*Swallows pride*

OK, I'm not sure what this means but thanks for taking the time to review all the same. I get the impression this was a positive comment. OR at least I'd like to think so.

Edited by Daye

Wow, that was like night and day, the first draft to this. I LOVE what you did with Hermione, spot on work. But even better was how you changed Ron's pov, and all of those little references to chess were *brilliant*. We got to see his thought process unfold during the whole fight and it really made him shine as a character. When you get Ron right, it's the dog's bollocks.

The fight was really gripping and filled with excitement. Great cliffhanger. I'm seeing the escape from the Ministry all over again, but this time Ron's injury might be a bit more serious. And what of Fenrir raking his nails across Harry? Uh-oh, not good in his state, to have the added aggression.

Wondering how Harry will ever forgive Pansy at this point. It does not look good for our lovers. But great work!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it so much,

I've been trying not to go overboard with the chess references for Ron. Since in the canon its barely mentioned after the first book but I also like to write Ron as useful and brave an not an ass (i know its controversial) where I can and chess strategy melding into real strategy is a common enough concept though. So it seemed natural enough.

I'm very glad you liked the battle as well. I've been having trouble making the magical fights feel both exciting and plausible.While trying to justify how battle hardened Death Eaters were beaten by four teenagers.

My captcha word was iBreath, lol

Hmm. Apple haven't cornered the market on artificial lungs as well have they?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.