Click Here!

Looking for a FF7 Fic

cbonadeo

Hey everyone,

a long time ago I stumbled across a story that I'd like to find again, but so far I've had no success.

What I remember of the first chapter or two is this: Reno is a computer hacker of some kind who is being hunted by the Turks; he gets rid of his computer (I think he hides it somewhere, don't recall) and is basically on the run. Tseng is searching for him and is supposed to kill him, but Rufus has asked Tseng to bring him in alive instead (as a test of loyalty of some kind, if I recall, since Rufus isn't in charge yet).

I really wish I could remember part of the name or the main pairing, but I don't :) (heck, I don't even remember if the story was here or on ffnet :-/ )

Anyway, if anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

-Mana-Garmr

• 2 months later...
Hey everyone,

a long time ago I stumbled across a story that I'd like to find again, but so far I've had no success.

What I remember of the first chapter or two is this: Reno is a computer hacker of some kind who is being hunted by the Turks; he gets rid of his computer (I think he hides it somewhere, don't recall) and is basically on the run. Tseng is searching for him and is supposed to kill him, but Rufus has asked Tseng to bring him in alive instead (as a test of loyalty of some kind, if I recall, since Rufus isn't in charge yet).

I really wish I could remember part of the name or the main pairing, but I don't :( (heck, I don't even remember if the story was here or on ffnet :-/ )

Anyway, if anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

-Mana-Garmr

It sounds like you might be talking about Xenobia's Thanks for the memories which is a Reno-centric story and part of a longer arc that focus on him. It starts similarly to how you've described: Reno has a rough childhood and ends up owning a garage. He steals a helicopter, not realizing it belongs to Shinra, and things progress from there. The main pairing starts as Rufus/Reno, but it turns into kind of an orgy as the story progresses, encompassing Tseng and Rude, and much later, a few other characters that I won't name because they don't come in until the second or third story in the arc.

Let me know if this is the one you were talking about. If it's not, please post yours if/when you find it; I'd like to read it. Reno is my latest flame :)

Aerawyn

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.