Click Here!

searching for hermione and the twins

smurphy

i am looking for some suggestions on good fics that include hermione with fred and george if anyone could i would greatly appreciate it

Try this author she writes Hermione and one of the twins.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1186476/WeasleyForMe

This one are with HG/GW/FW

Double Your Pleasure by Inell

Winston Churchill by Countess

My favorite Hermione/Twins author is Laura Smith. Unfortunately, she doesn't write for the fandom anymore. Here are some of my faves:

Best Laid Plans - The twins are scheming and poor, innocent Hermione is stuck in the middle. I wish this had a sequel.

Mother of Invention - Very, very smutty with a dash of bondage.

Chocolate Kisses - Sweet, PG-13 threesomes.

She also writes amazing Fred/Hermione fics. If you have time and you don't mind having your heart put through the ringer, read Red Herring. It's Fred/Hermione with some Ron/Hermione. George is there too, but he has a crush on an unknown gentleman. Excellenet fic.

I also like Of Things Wicked and Sweet. The twins introduce lonely Hermione to the world of a threesome.

Another good one is The Favor in which Hermione owes the twins, well, a favor!

There are also 136 F/Hr/G fics over at Books and Freckles on Live Journal that you can browse through. :)

• 2 weeks later...
i am looking for some suggestions on good fics that include hermione with fred and george if anyone could i would greatly appreciate it

Damn. This reminds me of a really good one where Fred and George are working with Hermione and totally in love with her. They invite a hooker who looks like her into the office while they think she's gone, but can't go through with it and she hears the whole thing.

I can NOT seem to find/remember it. I hope this summary, sloppy though it is, will help someone who knows it to let you know. If I find it, I'll post it for you.

Sorry. D;

Damn. This reminds me of a really good one where Fred and George are working with Hermione and totally in love with her. They invite a hooker who looks like her into the office while they think she's gone, but can't go through with it and she hears the whole thing.

I can NOT seem to find/remember it. I hope this summary, sloppy though it is, will help someone who knows it to let you know. If I find it, I'll post it for you.

Sorry. D;

That would be inell's Temptation. It has a sequel called The Games We Play. Inell writes great Hermione/Weasley boy(s). She's all into Star Trek now though, so I guess I'll have to settle for rereads.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.