Click Here!

Help with Character

Fandom: Orginial

Name of character: Bloodwing Silvershine

Race of character: Shifter ( think of humans with a secondary form)

Age of character: 18 summers

Height of character: 5'4

Weight of character: 185

Brief background of character: he's an inhabitant of the Hive islands and is sent on quest personally by the queen herself. To see if anyone survived mankind's civilization's collapse as well as gather information on the outside world

Character's position or job: Knight of silverswarm

Strengths/Skills: Swarm shifting and surivival training

Are these skills typical of the fandom? If not, why?: yes and no while there are other shifters around. Swarm shifting isn't changing into one other form it's a transformation into dozens or even hundreds of the same creature mostly likely insects

Weaknesses/Bad habits: eating things most people find disgusting and being a scholar. He also trusts everyone (growing up without deception will do that to you)

Distinctive features, if any: flies are always around him

Are these features unique in the fandom? If so, why?: not really every shifter has a trait that gives a clue to what thier secondary form is

Connections to canon characters (if any): The Hive Queen as well as his mentor Albator Ravenwing

How does your character get on with those around him/her?: He is respectful towards those in postions of power and those of advanced age. And is generally live and let live towards others

What does the other characters think of your character when they met her/him? Considering he's being allowed to go outside the islands he could be reacted to anywhere from fascination to outright hatred and everything in between.

I'm new to AFF and this idea poped into my head. :P

Edited by InvidiaRed

• 2 months later...

Fandom: Orginial

Name of character: Bloodwing Silvershine

Race of character: Shifter ( think of humans with a secondary form)

Age of character: 18 summers

Height of character: 5'4

Weight of character: 185

Brief background of character: he's an inhabitant of the Hive islands and is sent on quest personally by the queen herself. To see if anyone survived mankind's civilization's collapse as well as gather information on the outside world

Character's position or job: Knight of silverswarm

Strengths/Skills: Swarm shifting and surivival training

Are these skills typical of the fandom? If not, why?: yes and no while there are other shifters around. Swarm shifting isn't changing into one other form it's a transformation into dozens or even hundreds of the same creature mostly likely insects

Weaknesses/Bad habits: eating things most people find disgusting and being a scholar. He also trusts everyone (growing up without deception will do that to you)

Distinctive features, if any: flies are always around him

Are these features unique in the fandom? If so, why?: not really every shifter has a trait that gives a clue to what thier secondary form is

Connections to canon characters (if any): The Hive Queen as well as his mentor Albator Ravenwing

How does your character get on with those around him/her?: He is respectful towards those in postions of power and those of advanced age. And is generally live and let live towards others

What does the other characters think of your character when they met her/him? Considering he's being allowed to go outside the islands he could be reacted to anywhere from fascination to outright hatred and everything in between.

I'm new to AFF and this idea poped into my head.

Wow, he's sounds awesome. I think you should go for it, it really is a good character and a good storyline to boot. I wouldn't mind seeing something like that on this site. I say go for it! <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this response is a few months too late, but I'll talk anyway. At first the character's name put me off. I found it a little too dramatic and unecessarily attention-grabbing. That being said, it seems this character is well thought-out, and I'm intrigued by the swarm shifting concept. Very interesting profile, and as much as I would love to see a name on the more subtle side, there really isn't any problem with it :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...