Click Here!

GiftCard Donations?

leanntwilight

Hey, just a thought....but could there be a system set up where it could take direct credit card info? When i do purchases online I only use Visa Gift Cards since I don't like using my bank card. (My friend calls me silly but that's just how I work. :D )

I've tried using PayPal and I don't think they like them. I think they work out better since you know the money is definitely there and it's way quicker. Anywho...if anyone has any suggestions where I don't have to use my bank card I'd appreciate it. thanks!

Edited by leanntwilight

Hey, just a thought....but could there be a system set up where it could take direct credit card info? When i do purchases online I only use Visa Gift Cards since I don't like using my bank card. (My friend calls me silly but that's just how I work. :D )

I've tried using PayPal and I don't think they like them. I think they work out better since you know the money is definitely there and it's way quicker. Anywho...if anyone has any suggestions where I don't have to use my bank card I'd appreciate it. thanks!

I agree. My preferred way to donate would be mailing a money order to a PO box. I don't use my bank cards for online purchases either.

I like Harley's idea also:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...c=11662&hl=

• 2 weeks later...
There may be an option built in to the forum to allow for secure credit card processing WITHOUT resorting to pay pal. I'll check in to it.

That would be splenderific! I agree with you madlodger and with Harley. Money orders are just as simple and quick and I'd do that but I'm mostly for the secure credit card payment. Thank you for taking the time out and responding and when there's a solution let me know so I can send some cash your way. I met one of my very best friends through this site, believe it or not, and it's the least I can do. ;P

Edited by leanntwilight

While I believe in PayPal being safe, it's never a bad idea to make it easy for people to give you money.

^ This.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.