Click Here!

Eggs - Xeno Mpreg

Jenner

I cannot remember who wrote this fic, or the names of any characters, but I think it was called "Eggs" and it was xeno mpreg. The plot was roughly:

Aliens are invading earth for breeding, and this one guy agrees to be a "breeder" for this one alien. The aliens are blue and they have tails. Anyway, the two of them are sort of married, except the alien is always off doing alien stuff like I guess his job is on a ship or something and he leaves the human at home to chill and carry his eggs to term. And they meet up about once a month, for the human to give birth to the little eggs (they mature in water), and then get impregnated again. 

And the guy kind of gets the short end of the stick back on earth, because breeders get seriously frowned at/judged and people are kind of mean to him in public, but not mean enough to incur the wrath of his alien husband.

Random detail: pregnant humans aren't allowed to have sugar because of the eggs.

This is one of those stories I read years ago that totally inspired me, and I would LOVE to see it again.

• 3 months later...
I cannot remember who wrote this fic, or the names of any characters, but I think it was called "Eggs" and it was xeno mpreg. The plot was roughly:

Aliens are invading earth for breeding, and this one guy agrees to be a "breeder" for this one alien. The aliens are blue and they have tails. Anyway, the two of them are sort of married, except the alien is always off doing alien stuff like I guess his job is on a ship or something and he leaves the human at home to chill and carry his eggs to term. And they meet up about once a month, for the human to give birth to the little eggs (they mature in water), and then get impregnated again.

And the guy kind of gets the short end of the stick back on earth, because breeders get seriously frowned at/judged and people are kind of mean to him in public, but not mean enough to incur the wrath of his alien husband.

Random detail: pregnant humans aren't allowed to have sugar because of the eggs.

This is one of those stories I read years ago that totally inspired me, and I would LOVE to see it again.

The story is on Fictionpress, i don't know if it is on this website. It is simply entitled "Eggs" and the author is Nieni Springs. Here's a link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2063246/1/Eggs

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.