Click Here!

KNOWN bug - center login box

When logging in after you've registered or activated, please do NOT use the center login box. Only use that for activation and registration, as it's required for those two actions.

If you login using the center login box afterwards, there are some issues.

Review board login, using center login box - the user will not stay logged in.

Story add/edit, using the center login box - the user will get a page with header and footer information ONLY.

So, to avoid this is easy enough. You use the login boxes located at the upper right corner.

The coder is looking in to this, to see why it's happening, so it can be fixed, and the center login works properly in the future.

Okay.. I must admit I didn't get half of that message, except I deduced that I shouldn't have clicked that loginbox in the middle of the screen - oups. I think I might have clicked it to try and login before I read this message, what does that result in now? Should I just login again in the correct box?

Also, I didn't know where to write this (And I've been looking around these forum-threads for quite some time now, if it wasn't for the 'back'arrow to bring me pages back, I'd be lost in cyberspace), and I couldn't find any appropriate discussion-thingy to tell you, so since I had something relevant to say here, I'll just tag this along;

THANK YOU for making a Gin/Hitsugaya subdomain in the Bleach-category. It made me so excited, I just might write out a story for it right now, just to celebrate. Once again, THANK YOU.

What the bug is, is when using the center login box, apparently it's only working at this time for registration and activaton. To be able to add stories, stay logged in for reviewing and other things; you have to use the login box at the upper right corner.

ROFL. You're welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MostlyMuchness

Wow, I felt so dumb. I even tried resetting my password T_T Aha, thanks for the tip! I felt incredibly studip. xD

• 1 month later...

Good morning. Success! Using IE and clearing all its cookies and such, I was able to post. I had no luck with Chrome. The site looks very attractive and clean and it's easy to see how much work has been done on it - way to go! :dancegirl2::assclown:

• 4 months later...

I'm so sorry and I feel so dumb right now but it has been SOOO long since I've visited this lovely site (great work by the way, it looks totally different) and I'm anxious to log in but every time I enter my birth date June 8th 1985, even though I do it correctly as asked (yyyy/mm/dd) it still says it's an invalid birth day. Please forgive me as I really just didn't even know where to begin looking for the answer.

Sorry if I'm making you answer the same question for the millionth time. I've been searching the forum to see if anyone else is experiencing birth day problems.

Hm.... So that's why it does that irritating glitch thing and tells me I'm not logged in.... I got so fed up with it that I started having anger issues, so I've essentially decided to use only the login boxes in the upper corner, anyway. Doesn't say much for my temper, I'm afraid, but getting that frustrated over little things is never worth it. *sigh*

Any luck figuring out what the problem is/was yet?

• 6 months later...

I am a new member, I hope because I registered almost a week now and I cannot log in. I am so frustrated because i want to post a story. Can someone please tell me what to do because I cleared out my browser, cookies cache and all and I am still locked out...so frustrated!!!