Click Here!

My story about: Kung Fu Panda

sabbs

Topic Title: Kung Fu Panda

Topic Description:Adult version of Kung Fu Panda

This story started out as a one shot but now has 3 chapters. The story involves Tigress and her way of trying to make it through her heat. Except in her trying she meets Po and her lust for mating takes over and well nature takes its course.

The last posted chapter deals with a very sexual and strange encounter with Viper and Tigress.

There really isn't much plot its more of a sexual write or lemon (I thinks thats what they are called) anyway not a lot of depth here...hehehe.

Title:Kung Fu Panda: Master Tigress

Author:Sabbs

Rating:Adult

Summary:Po and Tigress have an extreme sexual encounter at a small lake due to her being in heat.

Fandom:Lover of Cartoons

URL: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091480

Thanks for reading this promotion of my story. Oh and if you head on over and give it a try, thanks bunches; if its not your cup a tea sorry. :( I tried.

Sabbs

• 5 months later...
Topic Title: Kung Fu Panda

Topic Description:Adult version of Kung Fu Panda

This story started out as a one shot but now has 3 chapters. The story involves Tigress and her way of trying to make it through her heat. Except in her trying she meets Po and her lust for mating takes over and well nature takes its course.

The last posted chapter deals with a very sexual and strange encounter with Viper and Tigress.

There really isn't much plot its more of a sexual write or lemon (I thinks thats what they are called) anyway not a lot of depth here...hehehe.

Title:Kung Fu Panda: Master Tigress

Author:Sabbs

Rating:Adult

Summary:Po and Tigress have an extreme sexual encounter at a small lake due to her being in heat.

Fandom:Lover of Cartoons

URL: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091480

Thanks for reading this promotion of my story. Oh and if you head on over and give it a try, thanks bunches; if its not your cup a tea sorry. :lurk: I tried.

Sabbs

Chapter 4 has just been posted, enjoy.

Comments welcome.

Sabbs