Click Here!

Possibly temporary return, and oi? Whats all this then?

Aeka-chan

Alrighty, yeah, I've been gone for a very long time, mainly because my muse sorta, keeled over and died or sommat, between stress at home, and school work, I haven't had much incentive or inspiration to continue any of my stories for the time, hopefully that will change in the coming weeks, but until then, I've returned now because, well, I got two of the same message in my e-mail (date Sept 1 2008, no I don't check my mail often)

'For Our Friend, Aeka-chan, and to All You Love...

May Good Luck Be Your Friend

AdultFanFiction.net keeps the inhabitants of New Orleans, surrounding areas, and those who love them, in mind, in this time of impending crisis.

Let us be brave for life.

Let us straighten after the pain, with the trees, after the rain.

Let us see, even when life brings us blinding things.

And, through it all, let us keep our sight,

and see that everything will be alright.

For darkness yields the light.

I wish you safety, strength, perseverance, and ultimate joy. My ardent love and truest hopes are with you -- please, come back to us healthy, happy, and soon.

I will pray for you all day, in my way; in all of your ways, I beg you to be blessed.

Yours Truly,

Jaxxy -- On Behalf of AdultFanFiction.net.'

... Why does it sound like people think that my entire family and I just spontaneously died?

Guest MortiferLascivio

Well, just because worse things happen doesn't mean it's wrong to be concerned for the "lesser" things, especially when it might involve people's lives.

At any rate, welcome back Aeka-chan

^^