Click Here!

StarFox story has turned invisible

Guest Guest_Ringshadow_*

Guest Guest_Ringshadow_*

I have four adult stories in the SF64 section. Or at least I did until today. The forth in the series, called "Solitaire", seems to be missing. The thing is, the section still claims to have seven stories in it, and if I go to my author section, I can edit it. The story seems to be invisible. Even better, the opening page of my author section claims I have four stories, but will only display three.

Help?

Guest Guest_Ringshadow_*

First of all, I corrected it to nearly word for word the suggestion. Second of all, I don't like random people correcting me via REVIEW, of all dang things. If an admin has a problem, they should email me. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll go fix it.

So you are aware, there are only a few of us, and literally hundreds of stories we look at each and every day. So, why would you insist we make a task that is time consuming to begin with, more so? You, and everyone else, will continue to get the reviews if there's a problem. You're certainly not being singled out. Using the reviews is the quickest and most efficient way we currently have to do this.

Guest Guest_Ringshadow_*

Fair enough, I guess. Sorry for the above post too, I was just irritated.

Could I at least ask for admins to announce themselves? I've had issues with being antagonized on fanfiction.net.

here's the thing. If you get something like that in your story, and it's not someone you also see here in the forum as a listed mod, then they are not a moderator. If that happens to you, PLEASE let me know, as they would obviously be misrepresenting themselves in an effort to cause you or another member problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.