Click Here!

FF7 Scarlet X Tifa, AU

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

this here is based on the design and appearances of Tifa and Scarlet from the FF7 Remake...though Tifa maybe more from an Artwork with a bigger bust and without the terrible black “sport bra”...so face from Remake, but body from the old, classic one.

Anyway, i thought about Tifa and Scarlet in some scenarios such as…

….Scarlet being the female CEO and Tifa wants a Job in her company. She finds the other Woman really attractive and might even envy her for her status and stands and appearing. The moment Scarlet would meet Tifa, she would be flattered about the other Womans lookings. Between the two would develop a lesbian relationship with either Tifa being sub or dom….if Scarlet wants to take a break from the whole order giving stuff and wants someone who orders her around.

...Scarlet leading an adult business, this could mean sexual services, although not fully just this. Tifa knows, what she expects and is eager to get into this business…..because she likes sex. Or maybe she as above mentioned, is attracted to Scarlet and wants to be her playgirl. At their introduction Scarlet would want Tifa to undress to check her attributes and it might lead to some hot lesbian actions.

based on this, a relationship would be developing. Scarlet wouldnt be as cruel as in the games, atleast not really but for the show. I leave it to the author, if its just them or one of them or both being Bi and engaging with other Partners.

...Scarlet and Tifa might engage in Group Sex activities, with both pleasuring Men and get showered and soaked by their cum.

Also Tifa engaging and having Sex with young Boys would also be a thing.

All of these doesnt happen in seperate fics, but multiple of those can happen in a single one.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I really like this idea, though I just want the story to just be Tifa and Scarlet and also Tifa where a harem dancer outfit and dance for Scarlet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.